The best 3rd film in a trilogy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really loved Iron Man 3. Despite what everyone said. It gave me everything I wanted in a Shane Black movie.

I can see that. I personally like ED2 the most, but Army has grown on me over the years. It's pretty drastically different from the others though, pretty much another genre of movie IMO.

That's true. They took it in an entirely different direction, but I thought that was a pretty cool move. Evil Dead 2 was also basically a remake of Evil Dead 1 as well. It's definitely an unusual trilogy.

A "which is the best fourth movie in a film series?" would be much harder.

Although lots of movies series have a bad third movie, fourth movies are usually worse

220px-Death_Wish_4.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/EpBLG3pkpk4[/ame]

Too bad it's restricted to trilogies. Friday the 13th Part III was the best, but they made so many of those movies.

Too bad it's restricted to trilogies. Friday the 13th Part III was the best, but they made so many of those movies.
I think IV is actually better than III, but this is one franchise where I might like VI the best of them all :lol

I'm sure Rory would say that Halloween III was the best of that franchise :lol

It seems like a lot of the big Rings fans like Return of the King the best. For some reason, I always felt that Fellowship of the Ring was the best of the three.

It seems like a lot of the big Rings fans like Return of the King the best. For some reason, I always felt that Fellowship of the Ring was the best of the three.

I agree with you there. As a kid I thought the Two Towers was the best because of that battle scene. Now I think the first one is the only one I really enjoy. I did like the Hobbit though

Iron Man 3.

Knocked it out of the park. Best third film in a trilogy ever. And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

Godfather 3 was the one of those two movies that made you comment? Godfather 3? Really?

Godfather THREE? :lol

Back