The Beginning of my NEW Collection Room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Son of a B!^(4! We haven't heard from you in ages man! It looks as though it's moving slowly but surely! I wish I had the money for something like this!

-CJK

WOW..very nice...I wish I could have my own house built...Land in Vegas is way too expensive...

Son of a B!^(4! We haven't heard from you in ages man! It looks as though it's moving slowly but surely! I wish I had the money for something like this!

-CJK

LOL, it's only been one month. I wanted to have plenty of progress pictures to show. It's actually moving along at a nice pace. We had a lot of rain at the end of May and beginning of June so that delayed the concrete work a little.

Where do you live that allots you the ability to build a room the size of a house?!?!? PROPS:chew

You'll have to visualize just a little bit.:rotfl:rotfl

HouseFoundationDig002.jpg

HouseFoundationDig003.jpg

HouseFoundationDig004.jpg

HouseFoundationDig005.jpg

When finished, I'll have a 1500 sq ft collection room.

Where do you live that allots you the ability to build a room the size of a house?!?!? PROPS:chew

I live in Ohio. We have basements and that allows me to have a room the size of the rest of the house.:chew

very nice more pix please......

yea what he said :D

I'm going to stop by on Friday and take some new pics of the progress. If the basement stairs are installed I'll try to get some pics of the basement.

I live in Ohio. We have basements and that allows me to have a room the size of the rest of the house.:chew

I'm going to stop by on Friday and take some new pics of the progress. If the basement stairs are installed I'll try to get some pics of the basement.

Great to see another Ohioan here! Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Good Luck!

Back