The Beatles Official Project Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow those heads look great! Is it too late to get on board with this project?? How much will all 4 heads cost?

Just to confirm the unpainted set will be $120. They will be drilled and be in caucasian flesh tinted resin.

No never too late for the mania, Darthrazz.
Do you want me to add you to the list?

Last edited:
Delurking, I'd be interested in a set of the four heads. I hesitated for a long time because these wouldn't look good without the instruments. But, I ran into someone who makes miniature guitars. He's planning on offering a set of 1/6th Guitars in about a month from now: Hofner bass, Rickenbacker, Gretsch Country Gentleman. The only drawback is you'll have to buy a set of 1/6th drums and he hasn't set a price yet.

Anyway, with these soon to be available, I'd like a set of sculpts.
BTW, if he's okay with it I'll post his email address, the email he's sent me, and the address to his web store, that way if anyone else wants to get the drums and guitars or has questions about them then they can ask him directly.

Mike

I would be very interested in knowing if for no other reason than to see what he has done before so we can gauge quality. :)

John: Jawline, nose, chin, mouth, all excellent. I have a problem with how the bangs cover the eyebrows. To me, it makes the eyes float without being properly framed and looks a little funny/odd.

Easy fix: Sculpt John's distinctive eyebrows to frame his eyes and raise the bangs/hairline just above or on top of the brows. :cool:

have to disagree with you on john. i like the way he looks, his eyebrows looked like that. i don't think that needs to get fixed at all. i'm loving this set of heads by the way...so far, so good!

have to disagree with you on john. i like the way he looks, his eyebrows looked like that. i don't think that needs to get fixed at all. i'm loving this set of heads by the way...so far, so good!

This is sort of what I was talking about. John's bangs were a bit shorter and rested above his distinctive eyebrows from late 63 to early 64. Here's an old clip I dug up from a Brit TV Show Nov 63 which is about the Same time they performed for the Queen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZHd8gUDVtE

Spenser chose a Hard Days Night look which is a cool choice but for me hides one of his most important features and I feel does not frame his eyes properly.

I'm hoping Spenser will offer a Variant sculpt V1 2.0 with the minor tweak changes as everything else looks terrific.

aaalen1.jpg

aaalen.jpg

EDIT: I don't have PhotoShop so I did a little TEST and I think Spenser sculpted this so maybe the eyebrows can be painted below the bangs. Again, it's just an amateurish test. Not sure if if a tweak or paint apps is needed to solve this for me. Anyway, I just printed out the pic and drew eyebrows in...

aajl.jpg

UPDATED FAB FOUR LIST
pjam
pixeltwin
fistfulmetal
Batty
2000man
Jediguy
The Mike - John
thecapn
ltm438
siquisiri - 64 & 69
sithlord1975
yodasan
odowankenobi
Gruff Old Bear
philbobaggins
immauser
memnoch
The Ween
stmod0568
Paulim17
KingGrayskull
Edwardnygma - Ringo & Paul
mando - John
SpaceCrawler
Star Puffs
thainer
villainsfan42
mikeap001

Last edited:
no news on george?

My guess is George is prolly finished or in the mold. Maybe Spenser is waiting for his Mom to Tailor an outfit so we can see it finished. :cool:

BTW, TODAY IS THE 46TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEATLES FIRST APPEARANCE IN THE US ON THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW. :cool:

Here's the Mayles Bro Mini Doc. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtCn6iDEToc

More cool News. I heard from Mark, the amp Guy, and he said he's working on getting more 1/6 Vox Amps. Also said he would work on Microphones. :D

Here is his latest email response:

Hello Paul,

I haven't forgotten about you. I went to the link you provided. Very cool. I don't do Beatles figures(I've never seen any good heads before). I'm very big into Frank Zappa. Always liked the Beatles thou...I would love to see some pictures of the custom heads. The idea of doing a Sgt.Pepper set up would be great! I collect 1/6 scale figures and accessories and the band gear was something I stumbled onto a while ago. I used to be a soundman for a local band for a while and I have always had a love for music.

I'm working on getting more amps. I'm trying to get a hold of some Fender Twin Reverb amps as well. From looking at the rooftop concert footage,it appears that that was what John and George were using for amps. A bass player friend of mine(who's a real gear-head also) said that the bass head and bottom that Paul had is probably an Orange Box set. I may be able to get a hold of some of them as well. I'm pretty sure I can scratch-build the mics that they were using also.

I'm including a picture(s) of my FZ figure and other band members that I thought you might enjoy.

Thanks, Mark

Last edited:
Here’s the first suit, it needs a tad bit of adjustment still but that’ll be worked out by Monday. I’m still working on George, I hope to have him in the mold rubber by Sunday night.

beatlessuit01.jpg

Phenomenal work Spenser ! Really nicely done. All we need is someone to photoshop a guitar into Paul's hands to see how the finished figure will look. :)

Phenomenal work Spenser ! Really nicely done. All we need is someone to photoshop a guitar into Paul's hands to see how the finished figure will look. :)
Beautiful stuff Spenser, your Mom is a Genius! :clap
I'm all the way in. We are lucky to have Spenser aren't we Lads?

BTW, Paul is left-handed, mate. :naughty :lol

j/k. Just a little John humour... what body are you using for Paul?

Back