( the Batman 2021 ) Robert Patterson Version Hot Toys 1/6 Scale hopefully released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I gather from the trailer - The Riddler has killed the DA or someone who is part of the DA's office, this person has a reputation for being "tough on crime" ("NO MORE LIES") but is in fact seriously corrupt and is owned by the mob ("if you are justice, please do not lie. What is the price of your blind eye?").
This Riddler is targeting the corrupt figures in Gotham, as a dark murderous reflection of Batman himself to whom he feels a connection ("your secret friend") as they are both trying to change Gotham and bring an end to its corruption, hence the letters.
I think Riddler will assume a sort of similar role to the Holiday Killer from The Long Halloween killing prominent criminals and their puppets thus destabilising the traditional hold the mob has over the city, allowing the Penguin to begin a mob war with Falcone & Maroni.

Batman meanwhile is trying to:
- prevent the crime war from burning out of control.
- stop the Riddler whose killings are pushing the city to destruction.
- and uncover the deeper conspiracy the Riddler is revealing to him in his clues - one which will involve his parents: either suggesting their murder was ordered by the mob/DA or other major political or power player in Gotham; and/or suggesting that the Waynes themselves were dirty.

I also think the Riddler will know that Bruce is Batman ("You're part of this too" "How am I a part of this" "You'll see")

I think this movie will, like The Long Halloween signal the end of the rule of traditional mobster criminal activity in Gotham and will signify the rise of the supervillains and "freaks" that define Batman's rogues gallery.

He will get an upgrade later on.
066c59893f97f5204b56bd4e79340014.jpg

Source?

This was posted on DCEU leaks on reddit around February. Info comes from someone who was on the set.

Whilst I would love it to be true it seems very much just fan service speculation posting.

Especially considering how little filming had been completed.

But again, not saying it?s completely false.

This was posted on DCEU leaks on reddit around February. Info comes from someone who was on the set.

I can only guess at the veracity of the leak, but it does sound suspiciously close to the Batfleck suit, which I don't think the costume department would follow too closely for a Battinson outing.

The only way out of flat-out mimicry would be to use very different textures but ... I dunno.

I saw the leak on a /tv/ thread months back. Tons of them show up so I never really trust them. As for the rest, my opinion remains the same. I like Pattinson, I like the collar, cape, upper area in general. It's the gloves that bother me, but I'm waiting for more pics and the movie itself. I can see myself buying a Battinson and BatCharger. A Classic Paul Dano Riddler too if he gets an outfit that's not just duct tape and glasses. Prosthetics Farrell Penguin depends. Catwoman... I'll wait in case they do the purrrrfect Arkham version. A beanie balaclava and a jacket? That's not a costume.

Honestly, I like the multitude of Bat-Properties. I can pick and choose what versions of which characters I want. Arkham Deathstroke looks awful in my opinion, but if they released a figure of him from his JL cameo I'd get it. If Batfleck returns and gets his movies/shows, maybe we'll get another Slade from there too. Then you have all the games. Eh, it could be useful.

Never know with this stuff. Most of the time it is just some fan wish list or simply putting two and two together after some information is out there. Only time will tell!

This is Hot Toys... there will be:

The Batman before movie opens... it will be deliberately inaccurate - for die hards and must-haves only

The Batman - the main figure, inaccuracies corrected

The Batman alternate - a BD version

The Batman, 2nd outfit

The Batman and Bruce Wayne

DX The Batman

The Riddler - masking tape head

The Riddler - main outfit

The Catwoman

(Penguin will be the one never made)

This is Hot Toys... there will be:

The Batman before movie opens... it will be deliberately inaccurate - for die hards and must-haves only

The Batman - the main figure, inaccuracies corrected

The Batman alternate - a BD version

The Batman, 2nd outfit

The Batman and Bruce Wayne

DX The Batman

The Riddler - masking tape head

The Riddler - main outfit

The Catwoman

(Penguin will be the one never made)

I could def see a bunch of Batman figures but not sure about Riddler or any villain. Maybe Catwoman.

Of course that's IF they're even allowed to make figures from this movie. It could very well end up being like Joker which HT still hasn't made that figure. Could end up being just a Queen Studios and Prime1 type thing.

I could def see a bunch of Batman figures but not sure about Riddler or any villain. Maybe Catwoman.

Of course that's IF they're even allowed to make figures from this movie. It could very well end up being like Joker which HT still hasn't made that figure. Could end up being just a Queen Studios and Prime1 type thing.

Nah this is Batman. I can understand joker but Batman must sell toys. And they?ll definitely make some. No Batman has ever not sold toys from a movie

I don't know where this is from but it sounds great if true

I loved the trailer, it looks amazing. Only thing I was a bit unhappy with was the overly emo look, that's not really the Bruce I know

Batman is the embodiment of emo

That's not actually true, noir/gothic brooding is entirely different from long hair and crow makeup

All the Batman movie versions have the eye shadow. It's just that it's suddenly gone when he takes off the mask. If this were Star Wars, people would be bitching about the continuity error lol. Seriously don't get how it's so hard for anyone that actually pays attention to anything Batman to understand the makeup part. It's not like he's wearing eye shadow to be emo like a band member rofl.

Back