( the Batman 2021 ) Robert Patterson Version Hot Toys 1/6 Scale hopefully released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GettyImages_1202254631.0.jpg

[...]

Looking at this photo again...at first there was speculation that the eyes would get cleaned up in post, but I can't help but think those lenses may just be there protect the stunt driver, and be completely removed rather than just tweaked.

Now knowing he will get a new suit in the movie. I'll definitely get both versions when hot toys release it. It's a going to be a Mandalorian situation with this one. Lol

It's possible the suit gets trashed in the explosion we see in the trailer.

Forgive me but I'm not really understanding what was uncharacteristically "dark" about this trailer.
Yes this Riddler kills people... but last I checked all the Batman film villains killed people - the Ledger Joker stabbed people in the eye!

Considering too that Wayne looks more like a pale, creepy undertaker than the usual stylish millionaire bachelor... everything has gone darker.

Is it possible Batman will also get another Batmobile in this movie, or maybe the next one?

gotta love how ppl were crapping all over this thing (on the forum and social media) when all we had were a few BTS pics of a stunt double saying they hate this movie already and/or other similar type posts and now that we have a badass trailer ppl are acting like they've liked this thing from the get go and can't wait for a HT figure :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Internet is still crapping on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible the suit gets trashed in the explosion we see in the trailer.
That's what I'm think will happen. I hope the new suit looks great. I still wonder if the holster on his leg will have a grapple or if it will shoot out of his wrist watching the trailer it's hard to make out.

Is it possible Batman will also get another Batmobile in this movie, or maybe the next one?

I remember people asking the same thing about the Bale and Affleck Batmobiles, but those never changed and I'm not really expecting this one to either. Personally I think it looks great as is, and is the first one to actually look practical for a Batman to use in a big city.

I remember people asking the same thing about the Bale and Affleck Batmobiles, but those never changed and I'm not really expecting this one to either. Personally I think it looks great as is, and is the first one to actually look practical for a Batman to use in a big city.

Yes leave it alone

Maybe instead of changing the Batmobile, they will go back to more vehicles for the sequels: Batboat, Batcycle, Batski, Batcopter, Batboard...

I would love to see a Batboat again. The Batwing in BVS certainly looked like the cockpit pod could release from the wings and become a boat, or at least that is what I hoped would happen. What was interesting about Keaton and Bale Batmans was the creativity when you least expected it.

Internet is still crapping on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course, it's the internet :dunno

Doesn't take away from the fact that a lot of ppl have now done a 180 acting like they always believed in this film, never doubting it for a second.

Yes you?re right about practical. The Bale and Affleck Batmobiles are too big and bulky. They hit everything on the road. At least Pattinson?s is an actual car and can maneuver on the streets. Keaton?s was somewhat like that, and of course West?s was a car as well.

Yes you?re right about practical. The Bale and Affleck Batmobiles are too big and bulky. They hit everything on the road. At least Pattinson?s is an actual car and can maneuver on the streets. Keaton?s was somewhat like that, and of course West?s was a car as well.
You still see Pattinson Batmobile run through stuff in the trailer. Though I imagine it will take some small amount of damage. But since he is using a classic muscle car completely modified to be the Batmobile it will still be strong enough to go through stuff like a tank.

Probably the only time I?m praying HT to make a figure. I don?t rely on them at all cause they are way to Disney centric but I hope we get a lot of stuff from this

I always believed in Battinson. Batfleck as well. I learned my lesson with Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. I was convinced he was going to be terrible.

It does feel that they might be pulling a Spider-Man 3 and cramming too many villains/characters into the film.

I always believed in Battinson. Batfleck as well. I learned my lesson with Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk. I was convinced he was going to be terrible.

It does feel that they might be pulling a Spider-Man 3 and cramming too many villains/characters into the film.

That could be an issue but Riddler seems to be the main villain, pretty sure Penguin still isn't a fully fledged crime lord yet, and I don't see Catwoman playing a major role either.

I was completely wrong on Ledger and Afleck, but at this point in my life, I was indifferent about Pattinson and I just wanted a good costume. To say my expectations were shattered would be an understatement. Don't tell me we'll have to wait until 2023/24 to own this in 1/6th scale:gah:

Possibly, although I think the main problem there was Raimi having to cram in Venom and a whole other origin story at the last minute. I'm sure Matt Reeves had a lot more time to craft his story so that all the villains could be worked in in a more natural way, and probably won't need to provide long origin stories for each one since audiences know who they are by this point.

Back