( the Batman 2021 ) Robert Patterson Version Hot Toys 1/6 Scale hopefully released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to JJ Abrams "Batman Infinity" movie where a wormhole through the parallel universes bring all the Batmen together: Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Affleck, Bale, Pattinson... and yes, West.

With a Adam West Force Bat whispering "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb." into Battison's ears.

Hopefully this movie finds Batman discovering Professor Pyg carving out the intestines of some poor soul.
I'm hoping that he is the main villain of the second film as he makes a good serial killer leaving a trail behind him for Batman to follow almost like what Arkham Knight did. Only more fleshed out I imagine plus if it's a weird dude wearing a bloody cut up pig head for a mask he will look insane.

gotta love how ppl were crapping all over this thing (on the forum and social media) when all we had were a few BTS pics of a stunt double saying they hate this movie already and/or other similar type posts and now that we have a badass trailer ppl are acting like they've liked this thing from the get go and can't wait for a HT figure :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That seems way too gory for Batman, at least as the films have so far portrayed him. Too dark. And the more real and gory, the even more ridiculous that Batsuit is going to look. It's like, hey dude, lose the costume, this is serious ****.
I saw an article on if the film would possibly be rated R similar to Joker and that these films are apart of DC's Black Label of films that have more dark tone to it and are R rated. I don't mind the suit getting more advanced but I rather it look closer to what Lee Bermejo draws the Batsuit as.

Its the ears and the cape that, so far, defy logic for me. The cape in particular seems like a clumsy thing to have dragging around.

Radio antennae and soft-landing don't cut it for me as excuses.

The cape looks more like parachute material then leather. So it's probably very lightweight and he can move better in it. The ears are alright but if they go the updated suit in the second film it should be like this. 8b8d9bdbb13f64fc481e6188c117263b.jpg3c683b30787fae4344f5b8c05d7a5734.jpgb17c701610b253056781e521d65f4d19.jpg

Not digging it, even after the trailer. It looks like Hannibal "The Riddler" Lector is going to be the main baddy, but for me that's going too dark, even darker than Snyder. And a bloody psychopath just doesn't work for me. And while I think Batman oughta be dark, there's kind of a line there. This looks like it crossed it for me. That, and the "Other World" Batsuit, I can definitely wait to see this on Netflix.

Just when I wanted to be out of the game this trailer comes out. I?ll have no choice but to get this figure once it releases. It looks fantastic in my opinion on screen. Blows away BTS pics. I love the slight gray the suit has. First thing I thought was Bermejo Batman. Two thumbs up.

I'm looking forward to seeing this in Hot Toys form, however I feel like I already have the definitive Batman look I need with the Affleck Bats. Say what you will about him as the character, when it comes to the aesthetic-iconic look, Snyder and the design team nailed it.

Forgive me but I'm not really understanding what was uncharacteristically "dark" about this trailer.
Yes this Riddler kills people... but last I checked all the Batman film villains killed people - the Ledger Joker stabbed people in the eye!

Forgive me but I'm not really understanding what was uncharacteristically "dark" about this trailer.
Yes this Riddler kills people... but last I checked all the Batman film villains killed people - the Ledger Joker stabbed people in the eye!

Probably the fact that the Riddler is a methodical serial killer instead of just chaotic like Joker. Also just the overall tone of the movie appears to be darker

Probably the fact that the Riddler is a methodical serial killer instead of just chaotic like Joker. Also just the overall tone of the movie appears to be darker

Agreed. Riddler might be a psychopath but the concept of a serial killer trying to get Batman’s attention? That’s pretty dark.

And I DEFINITELY think this will get a 1/6 line. Hot Toys slacking hard on DC figures. Perfect opportunity to capitalize.

Now knowing he will get a new suit in the movie. I'll definitely get both versions when hot toys release it. It's a going to be a Mandalorian situation with this one. Lol

This supposed new suit description seems a lot like a version of "Justice" batman suit
5e1c8043c3f02.jpg

Back