( the Batman 2021 ) Robert Patterson Version Hot Toys 1/6 Scale hopefully released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup this was easily the best trailer of the day for me. I never had much of a problem with the suit like others did, but now I'm liking it's unique design even more and think it should make for a pretty awesome looking figure.

I like it (without the eyepieces), gives me Daredevil vibes. I'm not hugely into DC or Batman but I may pick up a figure of this.

Can already see an alternate head sculpt with eye makeup, "To the Batman" letters, Batclaw.

I could have sworn I remember it being said he'd have the white eye lens this time. Maybe later in the movie since they've only filmed 25% so far?

This suit Batman has made himself. As it moves further in his timeline he'll probably get a more advanced suit.

Overall I loved the trailer. Seems to rely on plot, practical effects and stunts more than CGI thankfully.

I think the way they will do it is they will use soft plastic for the armour bits. And the suit will be a parachute material similar to their AK beyond Batman. Same goes for the cape as it doesn't look to be 100% leather in some shots but they can use the same material for the cape to mimic leather. Boots would probably have a ankle cut. And thank god for his cowl we will probably see neck articulation.

I could have sworn I remember it being said he'd have the white eye lens this time. Maybe later in the movie since they've only filmed 25% so far?

This suit Batman has made himself. As it moves further in his timeline he'll probably get a more advanced suit.

Overall I loved the trailer. Seems to rely on plot, practical effects and stunts more than CGI thankfully.

I did forget about this. So add that to the list of accessories.

GettyImages_1202254631.0.jpg

And this.

the-batman-set-photos-01.jpg

Guaranteed there?ll be like 3 versions of this. Standard, deluxe and then a deluxe set with the bike.

This and Joker are an incredible right move in top notch Comic Book film quality, and will be the strength of DC. Flashpoint and Suicide Squad will definitely lead the charge in overall bombastic and fun future DC projects. JL is looking great to rectify us getting Snyder's proper vision. Overall as a massive DC fan, I'm extremely happy with how everything is going!

I'm super excited for the movie itself.
Riddler In particular is really intriguing me - his "murders with a message" is very much like John Doe from Se7en, the costume and the cryptogram inside the card is very much like the Zodiac Killer and the man who crashes into the funeral with a bomb attached to his neck and a phone taped to his hand with a message to Batman on his chest is giving me Jigsaw vibes.

Hopefully this movie finds Batman discovering Professor Pyg carving out the intestines of some poor soul.

DC may very well have found their universe "style" at last.

Yeah this feels like the right way to go, where the goal is just to let good directors like Matt Reeves and Patty Jenkins fulfill their own vision and make actual real movies, instead of forcing them to shoehorn everything into the same universe.

And if it means we get 5 different Batmen in the space of 10 years, then so be it. :D

Looking forward to JJ Abrams "Batman Infinity" movie where a wormhole through the parallel universes bring all the Batmen together: Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney, Affleck, Bale, Pattinson... and yes, West.

Back