The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I'm so ready to watch this movie again a few more times...in theaters. Talk about a movie delivering on its hype.

I give it a 100 out of 10.

Plus a :hi5: and :bow

Just WOW.

Best "Superhero" movie ever made (sorry Nolan, you're somber stories are now second and third).

The humor was real, not forced, the audience had many genuine lol

Avengers makes all other Marvel movies seem small, very small.

Last edited:

Just got back and wow so good easy 10/10 the hulk I thought was great. I was also really impressed by Loki. In Thor I wasn't all that impressed but I thought he did incredible in the avengers

Just got back and wow...was that Dark Knight Rises trailer amazing or what?:lol

In all honesty, though, I thoroughly enjoyed it. That being said, I'm more excited for the sequel. A big chunk of the movie was the formation of the team and how they all got together, and we got to the good stuff in the second half. Whenever we get Avengers 2, we'll know that all of that set-up and exposition is no longer needed, and it will be the good stuff from beginning to end.

One last thing, am I the only one who had trouble paying attention to what was going on in those interrogation scenes? My eyes were pretty much fixed to those Scarlett bootyshots.

I give it a 100 out of 10.

Plus a :hi5: and :bow

Just WOW.

Best "Superhero" movie ever made (sorry Nolan, you're somber stories are now second and third).

The humor was real, not forced, the audience had many genuine lol

Avengers makes all other Marvel movies seem small, very small.

please dont make me hate this.. thats too much hype man

Lol, virgins... They are everywhere..

Tomorrow, at around 4-5, I will see this.
ARGHHHHHHH!!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!!
Great movie. Initially I thought it will be hard to distribute the roles and the storyline will also be comprised.
The Loki actor was great too, except for the Roach-like feelers helmet.
Also I think this movie has the best Hulk actor so far.
First time my wife gave the green light to get the Blu-Ray and we will be watching it again the theaters.
:clap:clap:clap

Last edited:

Thumbs up. Whedon actually pulled it off. This film is fun in all the right ways and is easily the biggest thing he's ever done.

Movie was awesome in 3D. The (highly unorganized) theater didn't get the Avengers 3D glasses but did have the free IMAX posters.

Can't wait to see what they do with what was revealed during the credits. That's a bold direction for the movies.

AMAZING MOVIE!

My expectations were high and it easily surpassed them. What an incredible job by everyone involved. Cannot wait to see more.

Everyone was great in it. Felt like a ride. Great 3D.

It was so ____ing awesome I don't even know where to begin. 10/10 for sure. Easily in my top five of cinema going experiences ever. The whole marathon--all the films--made The Avengers that just much more phenomenal.

"I'm angry all the time." Best quote ever!

Back