The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

It was so ____ing awesome I don't even know where to begin. 10/10 for sure. Easily in my top five of cinema going experiences ever. The whole marathon--all the films--made The Avengers that just much more phenomenal.

"I'm angry all the time." Best quote ever!

AMAZING MOVIE!

My expectations were high and it easily surpassed them. What an incredible job by everyone involved. Cannot wait to see more.

Everyone was great in it. Felt like a ride. Great 3D.

Man..Joss Whedon is the ____ing man.

this better be the most amazing movie ever made on earth or Im going to hunt you guys down for my Tickets money :rotfl

Well, lets just say, Nolan better bring his big guns, if he wants to break Lord Whedon. :lol

Well, lets just say, Nolan better bring his big guns, if he wants to break Lord Whedon. :lol

:rotfl I wonder which one will do best, Im excited for this one, but the hype right now is too much, sounds like the best movie ever created on the history of cinema

Best hero flick. I think.

It's all about preference. It's got everything I love in a summer movie, but with story, character, and a well written script. So it's a huge bonus.

how is the action? really really good? I was reading the first half is slow?

Just returned from the theater... Spectacular flick, the summer movie season as now officially began. I would say funny and fun are the two best words to describe The Avengers... It was quite a ride. Thanks Josh! :clap:clap:clap

INSANE!!!!!!!! Even the ending credits kicked major :clap:clap:yess::thud:ass!!!!! :panic:

I saw all the marvel movies besides Thor
but, to watch this I need to Watch Thor right?

this better be the most amazing movie ever made on earth or Im going to hunt you guys down for my Tickets money :rotfl

dont worry you will love it, im going for the 3rd time on monday

I would for sure.

But Is it Necessary for the Story? would I enjoy this one more if I Watch Thor First?
I have a Chance to watch Avengers first this weekend, or wait to rent Thor and see Avengers Next weekend,

But Is it Necessary for the Story? would I enjoy this one more if I Watch Thor First?
I have a Chance to watch Avengers first this weekend, or wait to rent Thor and see Avengers Next weekend,

I'm just sayin I think you'll enjoy it waaay more after seeing the back story of Thor since Loki is the main villain.

possible to put spoilers as to the extra extra scene at the end as Aussies,and i think rest of the world,didnt get this scene.
So it is true to say that RDJ and Ruffalo werent lying when they said they were filming an extra scene that night of the American premiere in early April?or was that another scene?

there are too may great scenes in this movie.laughs and action go smoothly...

Yes. You have to watch Thor. As Loki plays the biggest role in the film.

Back