The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

Reserved seating or GTFO.

okay-meme-jpg_large.3008

Leaving work in about half an hour to go get in line. I'm sure the line's already pretty long at my local theater. I know the IMAX 3D showing is sold out.

Going to see it tonight, and again early tomorrow afternoon. We're watching it on the regular screen together, but since the wife hates the Imax 3d stuff I"m going solo tomorrow.

Couldn't get anything but stupid 3D showing for tomorrow but I'm sure I'll get in a 2D by next week. Pretty psyched.

I struggled to find a 2D showing when I went, glad I did though. Sick of 3D being shoved down our throats :mad:

Going with my lady friend tomorrow, couldn't be more excited :D

Ya know...I am starting to wonder if this movie isn't going to be the top money-maker of all time...at least until the sequel comes out.

I am hearing absolutely zero credible criticism of this movie.

Ya know...I am starting to wonder if this movie isn't going to be the top money-maker of all time...at least until the sequel comes out.

I am hearing absolutely zero credible criticism of this movie.

No way it will beat Avatar.

There's plenty of credible critique out there, it's not a perfect movie by any means, but it's certainly a damn good one.

Maguire's Spider-Man wouldn't fit with these Avengers in all reality, they removed a lot of the Peter Parker elements of his intelligences and his quick thinking that The Avengers utilized in the first place. Maquire's Parker was more "gee golly" than anything else. No word yet on how Garfield's would hold up.

I wouldn't think thats an insurmountable issue were it ever to happen - not that it would since Maguire will be long done with the role even if Spiderman could be included - simply allow him to be an older and wiser Spiderman than he was in Raimi's films. And as I think I mentioned the organic webshooters seem plausible enough alongside the Avengers reality aswell as more useful since, unlike the technological ones, they appear to be unlimited.

Watched it today, and just wanted to add my voice to the "awesome" crowd. :) I really enjoyed this one, lots of good action scenes and actually a pretty good story and character development/interaction.
Didn't care for Hawkeye at all, but other than that everybody was great. Ruffalo is my favorite Banner by far, and I've become a big fan of Hemsworth's Thor.

Has there been a backlash yet. You know its inevitable. Every hugely popular film gets a backlash movement.

Currently in line at the drafthouse. They have comfy couches for us so that is nice. Keeping busy with freaks in the meantime. Keep me entertained people...

Back