The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread

I think you would appreciate the Thor/Loki relationship more having seen Thor first. You will also be introduced to Dr. Selvig and even Hawkeye. I think it helps to know all of that going in so that you can appreciate where the story takes things.

But you could also see this first and go catch up on Thor to get the back story and history of the characters and see what brought Loki to this point. He is a far more sympathetic character when you see more of his story than just what is shown in the Avengers. If I were you, I would go see Avengers, then watch Thor, then watch Avengers again with a new respect for the characters. But I wouldn't put off watching Avengers. It's too much fun.

I don't want to go through this thread because I haven't seen this yet, but to anyone who has seen it, how's the 3D? Worth it?

I don't want to go through this thread because I haven't seen this yet, but to anyone who has seen it, how's the 3D? Worth it?

Totally, Ween.
Tron was the strongest 3D so far imo and I'd say Avengers ist only slightly beneath it...

Just saw the film and think it was one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I'll definetly be seeing this again in theaters! "And Hulk...Smash" :D

Just got back from my midnight showing and I loved it. Tony Stark was still my favorite character overall, while Hulk was a frequent scene stealer. Just an excellent film on all technical and artistic levels.

I loved it when Loki spoke English to the Germans and everyone knew what he said.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoytE5rxAu8&feature=g-like[/ame]

tumblr_lxmeit1z581r4o9pxo1_250.gif

Are we still talking about this movie. :D

Are we still talking about this movie. :D

People think they're funny...in reality, they are not.
:lecture

Movie was brilliant. I have a lot I want to say on it. But I'm tired. Very, very tired. And to form a thought right now would be harder than running a marathon. But I do need to ask certain people one thing:

Spoiler Spoiler:

You don't mean me do you? I was just quoting the film :(

So, is there anyone who DIDN't like this movie?

I can already envision all the 'Avengers was way overrated' posts of the future. A backlash is inevitable for all really popular things.

:lecture

Movie was brilliant. I have a lot I want to say on it. But I'm tired. Very, very tired. And to form a thought right now would be harder than running a marathon. But I do need to ask certain people one thing:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I loved it! every freaking second of it! Hulk was amazing!

:exactly: :duff: :exactly: :hi5: :exactly: :duff: :exactly:

I loved it! every freaking second of it! Hulk was amazing!

Yes, he really was. I loved him. LOVED him. Joss wrote his scenes so well and Mark was fabulous in the roll.

I have a question about the Helicarrier.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back