The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: Discussion Thread

The.... Infinity f'ing Gauntlet!!!!!!!!

gauntlet.jpg

Suppose to appear in Thor first and then maybe the Avengers film too.

When we get a Hot Toys Thor, this would be an awesome accessory to include.

Damn, they are bringing out the big guns for these movies. Cosmic Cube and the Infinity Gauntlet. Awesome.

It sure would suck if one of these actors died before filming is finished for the Avengers

I wonder if because of the high financial stakes involved from having all these actors lined up do the actors first have to have a full body digital scan that can be used later on just incase they do bite the dust :dunno

It sure would suck if one of these actors died before filming is finished for the Avengers

I wonder if because of the high financial stakes involved from having all these actors lined up do the actors first have to have a full body digital scan that can be used later on just incase they do bite the dust :dunno

They would just replace them. We have had two Rhodeys and three Banners already. The only one who is irreplaceable at the moment is Downey Jr.

This is just getting better and better.
Cannot wait for an Avengers film, the cast is looking great.

I think Whedon has the right idea on this version of the Avengers. These are guys that really shouldn't be in the same room, much less working together - so what makes them tick? How will they react to a threat that forces them to work together as a cohesive team?

The guy in the top right hand corner. Mark Ruffalo or something. Doesn't look anything like Banner to me.

What??...their making him Banner?...he doesnt look like a Banner at all! Not to mention I hate that guy as an actor. Man I hate when they change up people in sequels..it throws off the whole vibe of the movie for me.

Chris

No Ant man so far.

No Ant-Man at all. According to Edgar Wright, he is still working on Ant-Man and said that as the story is progressing having him introduced in The Avengers or even involved at the way that the are from what he has seen of the drafts, that his version of Ant-Man wouldn't fit. According to rumors, Wasp will be the only mini Avenger and her and Hawkeye will be the only two introductions.

So, are they aiming for a 2011, or a 2012 release date?

Back