The Avengers: The Motion Picture Discussion Thread- Open SPOILERS -enter at own risk!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Avengers: Discussion Thread

Banner? I just don't see it....

19042797_w434_h_q80.jpg

who's this hippie?

Well Norton, Bana, and Bixby do not really look like that guy either. Unless they wanna cast Kirk Cameron.

Well Norton, Bana, and Bixby do not really look like that guy either. Unless they wanna cast Kirk Cameron.

Actually I think that Norton did a little. But that's just me (minus the glasses of course).

I don't know, something just doesn't feel right, part of me still believes that this public fight with Norton was all an elaborate hoax and he will still be brought out on stage.

I know that I'm going out on the limb here and more than likely i'm way off base but this entire scheme was just a big publicity stunt to bring the house down at SDCC and steal the show. :dunno

It just doesn't feel right that Marvel went and released such an unprofessional public statement of that nature.

I don't know, maybe it's all the crack that i've been smoking lately :yess:

Last edited:

It seems a bit much, I think they could have been way more subtle and achieved the same result. Plus, I don't think they would announced a new casting for the role if it was a stunt.

It seems a bit much, I think they could have been way more subtle and achieved the same result. Plus, I don't think they would announced a new casting for the role if it was a stunt.

They announced the new Banner? I didn't know that....who is it?

If that's the case then my crack addiction really has messed me up :lol

Maybe it's just me hoping that it was all a prank to poke fun at his reputation and also get the fans excited for SDCC.

I thought they did. Maybe it was just a rumor. Mark Ruff-something or other.

Joss Whedon confirmed today he's directing the film. (finally) :lol

Panel will be on Saturday i'm sure. Rumor has it Downey Jr, Scarjo and some new castmates will be there with Evans and Hemsworth.

The latest is that Mark Ruffalo is Banner, Jeremy Renner is Hawkeye and Nathan Fillion is Ant-Man

Back