The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody see the Kree episode? I thought it was a little weak, but it did introduce the whole Kree/Skrull thing which is pretty big in Avengers lore.

I liked it because it gave a little more insight into why Hank does some things later on.:lol

NAG NAG NAG....POW right in the kisser :lol

hank_pym_slap.jpg

Let's not forget this is Disney.

Did they ever do anything to follow up with the Kang thread? I don't recall.

I'm a few episodes behind (the Gamma World two-parter was the last one shown up here) so I've downloaded the rest to get caught up. Really enjoying this show...

Anybody see the Kree episode? I thought it was a little weak, but it did introduce the whole Kree/Skrull thing which is pretty big in Avengers lore.

I thought it was a nice enough way to introduce the Kree/Skrull war...and also led to Ms. Marvel's origin.

Really enjoyed the interaction between Hulk and Thor:hi5:

I liked it because it gave a little more insight into why Hank does some things later on.:lol

NAG NAG NAG....POW right in the kisser :lol

Love the avatar Rusty!

Another good episode this weekend. They introduced another new hero, more familiar names were dropped and/or hinted at ("the fat man") and the ending was kind of a surprise cliffhanger.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Another good episode this weekend. They introduced another new hero, more familiar names were dropped and/or hinted at ("the fat man") and the ending was kind of a surprise cliffhanger.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Totally agree. I really enjoy the show and strong comic ties.

I think they're starting to spread a little thin. There's Haweye's revenge on BW, there's the breakout of like 1000 criminals, there's the kree now, plus the thing with Viper, plus the thing with Loki and Enchantress.

Plus when did Hawkeye become THE badass of the Avengers?

I think they're starting to spread a little thin. There's Haweye's revenge on BW, there's the breakout of like 1000 criminals, there's the kree now, plus the thing with Viper, plus the thing with Loki and Enchantress.

There were only 74 super villains that escaped, no where near 1,000. :lol

Anyone see Kang this weekend? I like how the episodes are not compartmentalized and there's an overarching storyline.

Also, I predict Cap will be the official leader in 2 more episodes.

Anyone see Kang this weekend? I like how the episodes are not compartmentalized and there's an overarching storyline.

Also, I predict Cap will be the official leader in 2 more episodes.

Can you make up your mind? :lol

Actually...I think thats kinda the point. The Avengers HAVE to deal with all kinds of threats on every side and level.

Wow. This is one dormant thread. I guess there aren't too many people psyched on the Avengers cartoon. Kang attacks the earth and no one comments??

Wow. This is one dormant thread. I guess there aren't too many people psyched on the Avengers cartoon. Kang attacks the earth and no one comments??

:lol I just finished the episode where Cap gets unthawed. Methinks I have a long way to go before I get to Kang.

Back