The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew Hank made Ultron, but I didn't know there was an army of them. How does there get to be just one (at least in the comics)? And how does he turn? In the comics Ultron is an indestructible bad ass.

I knew Hank made Ultron, but I didn't know there was an army of them. How does there get to be just one (at least in the comics)? And how does he turn? In the comics Ultron is an indestructible bad ass.

Hank re-programmed them for violence to fight Kang, I guess that will some how lead to Ultrons turn to the darkside. :wink1: I couldn't tell you how it happened in the comics.......

Anyone notice in the last episode how Ultron's voice got deeper? It's no longer that nice computer voice.

Guess nest week Ultron turns. But in the comic I thought Ultron was indestructible. Here, Ultrons get blown up like any other robot.

So has this season finished now? i can't find a date for episode 20. :(

I think so. New stuff hasn't been showing up om my dvr. But they left it off for an Ultron rebellion.

Just watched it. Thought it was pretty cool and glad it's back on.

Waaaay better than Young Justice.

The new intro to the show just confirmed to me they are seriously building this up as an animated version of the Avengers Film. Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, and Cap are the only ones mentioned by name in the opening credits and they just happen to be the 4 being built up in the film version. Heck, they even use the 'first avenger' title for Cap. While I do enjoy this show, I'm getting the feeling it is really only being used to bring the kids up to speed for the film version of the Avengers. :dunno

Back