The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't get why it took so long to put on a good Avengers cartoon. Great characters and a ton of material. Why did it take 30 or so years? Marvel let DC set the bar with JL.

I've only seen two episodes so far, but I recorded the whole marathon that they had today so I'm going to watch all the episodes in order. So far, I've really enjoyed it.

I like the show also. Been watching it with my daughter (who's 6) and she likes it too... which is awesome.

Funny, I've never been a huge comic book guy. I know most of the Marvel and DC main players... but it's nice to see these stories and learn more about what I've been missing!

Anybody see Gamma World? Very cool. Still building up to the battle with Zemo and Enchantress. Plus the seeds of Tony stepping down are planted.

Anybody see Gamma World? Very cool. Still building up to the battle with Zemo and Enchantress. Plus the seeds of Tony stepping down are planted.

Yeah i watch it and it was great! I can't believe how good this show is. :rock

I had no idea this started...might have to see if I can backtrack although Marvel Animation has me not really wanting to go for it.

My prayers have been answered after the Gamma World 2 parter. I think these were two of the best episodes so far. We got to see pretty much the whole unit in action plus the return of Hulk. They even referenced the show on Super Hero Squad. Can't wait for more.

For all of the build-up, the new episode didn't meet expectations. Felt like too much of the action was off-screen. Still good though.

Yeah, the action wasn't as good as it could be, but it was still a good ep. Plus I think this might just be a stepping stone for a bigger confrontation with Loki.

I think Executioner rocks and I was looking forward to him battling the Hulk but they cut away.

For all of the build-up, the new episode didn't meet expectations. Felt like too much of the action was off-screen. Still good though.

Yeah, the action wasn't as good as it could be, but it was still a good ep. Plus I think this might just be a stepping stone for a bigger confrontation with Loki.

I think Executioner rocks and I was looking forward to him battling the Hulk but they cut away.

Yeah, i was a BIT dissapointed in the beginning....but the ending completely changed my mind. The reason the action was a bit lacking is because it was supposed to be. Enchantress said to the bigger baddie (assuming Loki?) that all the pieces were in place. Which means the real objective wasnt to take down the Avengers. She was just using each avengers foe as a tool to accomplish what she wanted.

So, IMO, the semi-lack of action makes the episode THAT much more interesting. I love action, but I love a deeper plot even more! Plus they set up Wonder Man's possible transition INTO Wonder Man.

I know Wonder Man eventually turns, but the team is already at 8 (Hulk, Thor, Cap, Ironman, Janet, Hank, BP, Hawkeye). A team of 9 just gets too cumbersome for good story telling IMO. Like on JLU (as opposed to regular JL).

But I thought it was cool when the Hulk came back through the portal covered in snow, athough we never saw him fight the Frost Giants.

Yeah, i was a BIT dissapointed in the beginning....but the ending completely changed my mind. The reason the action was a bit lacking is because it was supposed to be. Enchantress said to the bigger baddie (assuming Loki?) that all the pieces were in place. Which means the real objective wasnt to take down the Avengers. She was just using each avengers foe as a tool to accomplish what she wanted.

So, IMO, the semi-lack of action makes the episode THAT much more interesting. I love action, but I love a deeper plot even more! Plus they set up Wonder Man's possible transition INTO Wonder Man.

We saw the episode, you don't need to explain the complex plot to us. :lol

Back