The Avengers- Earth's Mightiest Heroes Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as it's still a good show, that's fine with me. Plus most cartoons are a vehicle to sell some product anyway- usually toys. In this case, it's a movie. Also, I would rather have kids getting caught up on Avengers lore than some of the dumb crap kids are into today.

Avengers is one the best Marvel show is a while, but I don't like it as much as Batman: BATB and Young Justice.

Also, I dislike the new intro.

A good Avengers cartoon is way overdue. Justice League still reigns in my book.

Im watching Silver Surfer on netflix. It's pretty bad imo.

Can anyone tell me the name of the last episode? i can't find the episode online. :(

Yeah, I can get it either.

Am I the only one who dislikes the helm design of iron-man?! Out of all the design it's had in the past this world be the worst. I also think he sounds like Jack Black, annoyingly...

FYI. I like this show... They're my only nitpicks.

Yeah, I can get it either.

Am I the only one who dislikes the helm design of iron-man?! Out of all the design it's had in the past this world be the worst. I also think he sounds like Jack Black, annoyingly...

FYI. I like this show... They're my only nitpicks.

Iron Man and Thor don't look right, IMO.

...and Iron Man's VA is doing a really bad RDJ impersonation.

None of those google links show that episode, it was the first place i looked. Thanks for the name anyway.

It's in the very first link, that's where I got it from.

screenshot20110517at902.png

...and in the IMDB link, and in the TV.com link.

I think all the episodes that are new to us already aired in Australia last month, so they're probably already out there. I dunno if the edits are different though.

Yeah it was the fact that Australia had them first that was throwing me off. I'll watch up to 26, but like you say maybe the edits are different? either way i'm just glad to be able to watch the new episodes. :)

Last edited:
Back to the character design... Shame Bruce Timm is a DCU Animation only boy... I only mention this, because clearly the character design is inspired by the 90's Batman & Superman TAS shows.

ultimates1.jpg

CapRedSkull_am.jpg

hulk26.bt.jpg

BT008.jpg

Spider-Man.jpg

timm_hulk2.jpg

Back to the character design... Shame Bruce Timm is a DCU Animation only boy... I only mention this, because clearly the character design is inspired by the 90's Batman & Superman TAS shows.

ultimates1.jpg

CapRedSkull_am.jpg

hulk26.bt.jpg

BT008.jpg

Spider-Man.jpg

timm_hulk2.jpg

Timm's Superman and Batman looked great, but both were very stylized. This was fine for the time they were released. I like the toned down stylization seen in Young Justice.

Timm's Superman and Batman looked great, but both were very stylized. This was fine for the time they were released. I like the toned down stylization seen in Young Justice.

Same... But since this show has taken it inspiration for those older shows, I'm just show much strong Timm's style is over this shows... I have a great dislike for Iron-Man's helmet... Especially the side profile! :slap

Just watched Ultron come into his own. Really good episode. Best yet. Still a ton loose threads but I enjoyed that one.

No comments for the last 2 eps? Ultron looking like Brainiac and nearly destroying the planet...Thor dead...Cap out of commission...and it seems I'm the only guy here who thinks this show rocks. This was the first time I actually thought it kind of compared to the JL.

Back