The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I just read about the rumors for it. I guess I shall wait indeed. I was gonna ask for the 7 cause I have nothing else to ask for xmas lol.

7 plus still on back order in my area, but the stores were telling me shipments in small before Xmas. As I feared :slap

Hopefully my 5 can make it to IPhone 8. Release, each iOS update makes the battery life worse :gah:

My 6 has been acting completely crazy So I walked into the Apple Store on Tuesday and walked out with a 7+. I think all apps should give the option of flipping the interface.. putting the navigation at the bottom of the screen instead of the top. It's time for apple to address that with something better than reachability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. After about 9 years of using iPhones I managed to break my "never broken a screen" streak. My 6S Plus is totally wrecked :gah:

I'll try to get it repaired, damn screens are stupidly expensive though.

Damn. After about 9 years of using iPhones I managed to break my "never broken a screen" streak. My 6S Plus is totally wrecked :gah:

I'll try to get it repaired, damn screens are stupidly expensive though.

Got "lucky" when I went to the Apple Store, got a new 6S Plus because they couldn't repair it, for the same price that they would have charged for fixing the screen. Atleast $170 is cheaper than the $400 they said it would cost to replace the phone.

Recently my iPhone 6 has been shutting off while charging and won't turn back on even though it was at about 30% charge. I've been able to get it to turn on by holding the home and power buttons. But it happened twice this week. Does anyone know what might cause this?

It seems like the $1K price point is scaring people away from the X, but, the way I see it, if I'm spending $800 on a phone already, that's already a ridiculous amount of money, so I may as well opt for the best available product. I feel like there's a degree of sensationalism being felt in how people are reacting, too. With all of the payment plans at this point, you're basically getting that **** on lay-away, anyway.:lol

It seems like the $1K price point is scaring people away from the X, but, the way I see it, if I'm spending $800 on a phone already, that's already a ridiculous amount of money, so I may as well opt for the best available product. I feel like there's a degree of sensationalism being felt in how people are reacting, too. With all of the payment plans at this point, you're basically getting that **** on lay-away, anyway.:lol

the cutout for the camera on the front looks awful. And there is no X Plus yet.....

Looks like its time to retire the 6 Plus for a 8 Plus....

Upgrading every other generation makes sense. I'm not rich enough to upgrade every year.

Yes, especially if carriers still offer the zero interest financing plan.

I'll probably won't upgrade for a while

Me, too. My 7 still works great for me.

the cutout for the camera on the front looks awful. And there is no X Plus yet.....

Does anyone think they'll do a X plus? I thought I read that the X's screen is exactly the same size as the Plus' screen...the Plus is only bigger because the X's screen wraps around totally, and there's no bevel.

Back