The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of wishing I went for the Plus instead now. :lol Not that there's anything wrong the "regular" 7 but really, the big display is better. I can't believe that I stuck with the 5 for so long.

Anyone buy those zoom lenses you can place on the iPhone? They any good?

I'm not sure if it's posted elsewhere in the forum but there was this French dude that just went bonkers in an Apple store, smashing phones, screens, and a Macbook air with a metal ball.
Apple employees stood there watching him in shock. :lol

I'm not sure if it's posted elsewhere in the forum but there was this French dude that just went bonkers in an Apple store, smashing phones, screens, and a Macbook air with a metal ball.

Probably some Samsung fan.

Well, not really shock. They rang the alarm, called security and most importantly, got all the customers out of the store. In the US I'm sure the perpetrator would have been shot dead at some point. The security guards handled themselves really well too making sure the guy didn't leave but also making sure they didn't commit any crimes themselves.

I have the 6 plus and I have big hands. It's still too big. I might go back if I miss the bigger phone this time around but I doubt it.

You get used to the size of the plus versions rather quick imo. And you can always double tap the home button to use "one hand".

I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to the "regular sized" ones. The plus is everything.

Damn I'm still using the 5S, I really want the new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn I'm still using the 5S, I really want the new one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using my 5s since 2013, and I haven't even upgraded to the 5SE as yet. It just didn't have enough new features for me to warrant an upgrade. I also carry a DSLR, which defeats the purpose of buying an iPhone just for the camera.

Not iPhone related but I am trying to restore my iPod 80GB Classic using iTunes. I've tried it before and it didn't work but that's ok because I bought a replacement 160GB Classic a couple years ago. If I can get this one fixed, I'll probably load it up with some music and give it to my pops:)

Question; I updated iTunes just the other day and I'm not real familiar with it. How do I adjust the settings for when I rip cds?

Last edited:
The storage on my puny 5 is running thin, can't decide if I should wait for the 10th anniversary 8 or get the 7

7 is nice, but if I had to do that it all over again, I'd probably wait for the "8", or whatever they'll call the 10th anniversaries model. I was in the same boat as you, had my 5 since it launched in September 2012, and figured I'd finally upgrade.

Back