The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know abt you guys but I'm ready for the next release by Apple :rock

uby6arem.jpg

:lol :lol

Got mine today--4.7" 64gb. Definitely going to have to get used to the difference in size but it's not as awkward as I thought it'd be--though I can't imagine trying to use the Plus as a phone after having this one in-hand.

Had a 5. My wife has a 4S so I'm not sure if she's going to like the jump in size at all. She didn't want to get a 5S because of the difference and the 6 is giant compared to the 4S.

Eh.. Yeah if she didn't like the 5 size lol.. Eh. Hopefully she learns to love it once she gets used to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao! Just got my phone and activated it. Fastest activation I've ever had and I'm in love with this phone already!

So nice to have a quality camera again!

Jebus, thankfully I saw the headings you posted above the photos. ;) But for a split second as I scrolled to the first image and didn't see "iPhone 4" I was frightened. Low light performance looks great - but the 4 is all but useless indoors.

I'm not likely to pick up a new iPhone this time around, but I did get this today:

Joe-Jr-Smoke_zps1f2b019e.gif

Last edited:
Snagged the 6 after work. Really enjoying it. Going to order the 6+ for my mom and girlfriend. May switch to 6+ if I like it but so far I'm so glad I finally upgraded from my 4S

I have not had a working lock button for about a year so this one is an easy adjustment for me. :lol

On another note, as I am and always have been anti case on my phone, I somehow feel this one is may need it as it is really slick.

All my apps and photos have downloaded from the cloud. It's still downloading something but I can't figure out what it is.

Mine took all night but the message finally went away.

Mine appears to be all but done. Can't figure out what it is. I know it's not my music since that doesn't back up. It can't do an iCloud back up for this phone yet since it's still doing this. It will get done but I'm curious as hell at what it's still doing. My photo stream isn't showing up yet so it could be that.

Back