The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys feel about ios8? I think the mainstream audience missed how much Apple is opening up the framework with this update. Lots of small changes that will allow for a lot more flexibility and function.

I haven't updated my iPhone in months. I'll have to do it tonight - didn't even know iOS 8 was out.

Saw that there was an update but didn't care about it. Didn't really like the one when the dynamic wall was introduced. A lot of changes were just... Bad.

Yeah..

I was getting bored with the iphone. I've been on board since the 3G and now I have the 5. I'm looking forward to seeing the new phone now after being impressed with what they presented regarding the software.

I am not bored. I like the fact I own a phone that does so much.... Youtube, games, calculator, calendar... I know a lot of this stuff is considered "old", but being a kid of the 80's... going from a corded rotary phone to this... I'll take this and be thankful what I have, thank you very much.

Like they said, people who get bored easily are boring people. ;) hehe

I love everything my iphone does. It does a lot very well. I would like to have a galaxy size screen but other than that I dig my phone.

Any updates on the macbook air retina ver? Im in need of upgrade from my 07 macbook. Can barely see any youtube vids or sites with the recent flash ver now.

Looking forward to the bigger screen with the iPhone 6. I will be getting the 4.7" screen and passing on the phablet version, which I think just looks silly when people carry those around.

I'm sad to say I buy donuts....LOL......Got all the Stoncutters event completed yesterday with the last scroll.

I'm sad to say I buy donuts....LOL......Got all the Stoncutters event completed yesterday with the last scroll.

I buy donuts too lol....I finished the quest and the personal prizes a couple weeks early, so all I had to worry about was the daily #1 tasks and the scrolls. I timed the scrolls out the night before to end at 4am when they clicked over

I only upgraded to the 5c so I can play The Simpson's: Tapped Out....true story

:hi5:

Last time I upgraded my Mac, it was because Blizzard had dropped World of Warcraft support for the Powermac G5 platform (the computer still worked just fine).. also true story!

Might upgrade to the iPhone 6 later this year, currently still rocking an iPhone 4 and iOS 4.. tbh a bigger screen is the main motivator.

My MacBook Pro finally died after 7 yrs. well, it isn't dead but man, it struggles to do anything.

My new Retina Pro is arriving next week!! Yesss

Have you seen Samsung's new Galaxy Gear? So cool. So familiar.

samsung_iphone_watch.gif

So, what do you folks think about the proposed "leaked" schematics of the iPhone 6? Apparently, it looks like a mini iPad Air.

I'm also not diggin' the 4.8 inch screen. I loved how the previous three generations of iPhones were marketed as smaller devices that could be used comfortably in one hand. Now it seems like Apple is trying to play catch-up with Samsung, by getting into the phablet market.

Have you seen Samsung's new Galaxy Gear? So cool. So familiar.

View attachment 130228

Oh man, is that for real? Looks like they bootlegged iOS.

Last edited:
Back