The Apple thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 1st gen iPad and a 3rd gen.

Is it even worth it to trade in the 1st gen iPad as far as return value? I just let my kids use it.

I'm using my first gen iPad now and boy does it crash a lot when I'm surfing the web or using Facebook. :gah:

The 5s is a great phone. I don't know how much better it is then the iphone 5, but I upgraded from the 4s and it's way faster. I highly recommend.

My 4 has been great. Just recently the video recorder has started acting up. The frame rate is real choppy. It jumps during recording. It may be the end of my beloved 4.

The Target promotion was true. I traded my 1st gen Ipad for a $200 gift card. Unfortunately the promo ended Nov. 09. You might give them a call to see if they are still running the deal.

I just found a small piece of hair behind the camera lens on my 5s :ohbfrank:. And I was taking such good care of that phone.

Anyone have the new AirPort Extreme? The tower version? Mine drops signal often and its not my Internet, that has been ruled out.

Hey guys I have a Safari question for you Apple pros.

I've been having a issue over the past couple weeks where at random times safari won't open certain webpages. I have no problem opening sites i'm logged into such as Facebook and this site, but if I try to visit a different site it gives me the "Failed to open page" or sometimes it goes to the site but everything is in a blue font and pushed to the left side as if the site is broken. It has been like this all morning, but as I went to type this message it "fixed" itself.

Can anyone proved any help for when it happens again?

...and no I'm not going to use another browser.

Target has the iPad Air and iPad mini with retina display on sale for 10% plus a $30 Target gift card, but only for Cartwheel members. Sale ends today...so tempting....

Back