The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard that the XBOX ONE version is available digitally on XBOX Store but the physical copy won't be out until July 1st.

that's good to know, how does it compare to the ASM 1 game? I did like that game, I never beat it but it was good fun.

It's honestly pretty darn similar in set-up, down to the collecting 'floating' comic books all around the city. If you didn't like the first game, you probably won't like it. But if you did (like you mentioned), then you will.

Stan Lee has his own comic book shop too. :lol It's the little things.

I rented this today, got about 5 hours worth of play in. It's actually quite fun, it's not as smooth as I would like it to be but it's good fun. The arcade challenge is hard, it took me like 30 mins to get past stage 4. All and all so far I'm liking what they've done with Kraven and how they are introducing kassidy in this game, I haven't seen him yet but his murders and path of death he seems to leave behind him is kind of cool. Looking forward to getting more time in with the game this weekend. Also I love the ASM original suit, idk why I like it so much but for some reason in the game I prefer it to the ASM 2 suit.

. Also I love the ASM original suit, idk why I like it so much but for some reason in the game I prefer it to the ASM 2 suit.

Maybe its because it looks a bit more real. The muscle tone on that model/skin is more subtle then the ASM2 suit model/skin so looks more realistic.

Back