The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill chalk it up to them just using last gen tech just so they can release something now. I'm hopeful next years game will look more current gen but I'm still pretty excited for my "yearly" annual Spidey game. It feels like it's been awhile.

Good to see that webbing finally attaches to buildings, one of my biggest annoyances. Hope you get a real feel of momentum this time around aswell. The Peter Parker gameplay seems interesting. Also a fan of extra suits, always have been.

I hope it improves upon the first one, I played 5 minutes of it and sold it on eBay. The swing mechanic was ****ing dog ****.

If you want a good swinging mechanic, look into a game called Energy Hook. It's got the same mechanic from Spider-Man 2 which to this day is still the best Spidey game around.

Looks and sounds better than the first one. The Beenox guy touched on something that I remembered from the first one and that the city was very "boring", so it's good to hear they've improved and made it look more unique.

I'm interested to see how this "Left button/Right button" Left/Right swinging mechanic works...it's something new and could be very interesting.

Meh the only good spiderman game to come out were the old PS spiderman games and Spiderman 2. Other than that everything has been either decent or just meh

Animation (especially webswing) still lack the weight, very cheap.
Camera is still your worst enemy, no changes here.
Web rush was pointless to begin with.
Spider sense is just another name for detective mode... Stupid.

I picked up the first game very cheap and was very pleasantly surprised. I hope this one's as good.

I'm very excited for this after seeing that latest video. Glad we've got a more open style and the web swinging looks like a huge improvement. It probably won't be another Spider-Man 2 but I think it has a big chance of being one of the best Spidey games for sure.

This looks surprisingly fantastic. I always felt that SM3 was the best game in terms of the swinging and running off buildings and having the web sling mechanics. This looks like an upgraded version of that game in the best possible way. I can't wait to give it a try. I was a lil worried watching the factory stuff but it doesn't feel too Batman like I thought it would. It feels more like the sewers in 3.

This looks surprisingly fantastic. I always felt that SM3 was the best game in terms of the swinging and running off buildings and having the web sling mechanics. This looks like an upgraded version of that game in the best possible way. I can't wait to give it a try. I was a lil worried watching the factory stuff but it doesn't feel too Batman like I thought it would. It feels more like the sewers in 3.

Really? I felt like it lacked so many features and abilities that Spiderman 2 had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back