The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First one was surprisingly great, this should be too.

Though that trailer wasn't much.

Yeah, I finally beat the game after getting to the halfway point last year and Spider-man games are pretty much the only time I play these "sandbox" type of games, it's very fun.

Pretty excited for this.

I'm gonna be honest, the first one kind of disappointed me. I hope this next one is an improvement similar to the improvement between the first and second games of the raimi series.

I'm gonna be honest, the first one kind of disappointed me. I hope this next one is an improvement similar to the improvement between the first and second games of the raimi series.

I literally played 10 minutes of it and put it on eBay.

I agree, I wasn't keen on the camera angle while you were web-swinging. The combat was somewhat awkward and overall the story didn't capture me. I actually think the comic-based Spidey games are much better like Web of Shadows (the best one in a long time in my opinion), Shattered Dimensions and Edge of Time.

I still hold out hope for a sandbox Spidey 2099 game. :pray:

They are SOLID action games, and it sounds like this sort of "karma" thing is something similar to Web of Shadows (which had the AMAZING trait of allowing you to switch between the Red & Black suit).

Speaking of which...I might have to go hunt down a copy of Web of Shadows.

I love pretty much all Spider-Man games. Especially the free roaming sandbox ones. But Spider-Man 2 had the best swinging mechanics out of all of them, and Ultimate Spider-Man coming in just below it. Yeah, it's kind of hard at first and it took me a few weeks to master not crashing into literally everything, but it really tests your reflexes and keeps you alert.
I grew pretty tired of the "hold R2 and watch him swing" mechanics they did in ASM1. It just feels so....restrictive. Sure it looked nice, but they could have done so much more with it.
So I'm really hoping they look into that :)

Hard to decide on if I'll get it since they didn't show much of the swinging mechanic. I ****ing hated the first ASM game and played it 10 minutes and then listed it on eBay. Why is it so ****ing hard to make the swing mechanic again from SM2?

Hard to decide on if I'll get it since they didn't show much of the swinging mechanic. I ****ing hated the first ASM game and played it 10 minutes and then listed it on eBay. Why is it so ****ing hard to make the swing mechanic again from SM2?

How you feel about the new movie see AMS yet?

First Spider-Man was pretty good with some problems, Spider-Man 2 was good, about on par but had issues like being the birth of the crybaby Maguire meme, and Spider-Man 3 needs no explanation. Recent Marvel films though ok, need a lot more work honestly. We got far too many of them in fact, and I hate how DC is trying to get on this.

Back