The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm guessing babysitter as well... which is a bummer since SDCC should be a new figure, not a variant.

Wish it was gonna be a new figure, but I think it's gonna be a Babysitter variant.

I prefer a real variant of babysitter or new figure.

and pleazzzzzzeeeee, leave PZ alone, leave him alooooooonnnnnneeeee :monkey2 :D

Because we buy limited products ? :D

Of course they can make a new/variant, but I prefer that this one remains like that.
But if they make one I will buy it ;).

An awful lot of people who pay absurd money for a limited-edition product often feel this way. "I paid $500 to get mine, why should you be able to get one for retail?" is just sour grapes that doesn't really do anything to help the collector market or expand the brand.

I would like a patient zero variant.

But a better looking patient zero that looks like a patient and not like a transformed homeless person. With a hospital scrubs and maybe whats left of a straight jacket. He could have little circular tape marks on his head and injection marks on his neck that make him look like a test subject. He could have dessicated sculpted feet just like the hands and arms. This way everyone that paid insane amounts still have the original and we can buy the better one for $60.

An awful lot of people who pay absurd money for a limited-edition product often feel this way. "I paid $500 to get mine, why should you be able to get one for retail?" is just sour grapes that doesn't really do anything to help the collector market or expand the brand.

Others can say that, but for me if they release a new PZ it will not be the original PZ, specially for this line because they're variants.

So yes they can, but why don't let him to be unique (300 unique ... :p) ?

Back