The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sadly, no mention of The Dead in the latest podcast :(

Maybe it's a SDCC attende exclusive only? Not to be shown or bought till the show?

If it is Zero, I hope it a decent change, not just a different colored shirt, with a few more blood stains.

Maybe it's a SDCC attende exclusive only? Not to be shown or bought till the show?

If it is Zero, I hope it a decent change, not just a different colored shirt, with a few more blood stains.

No way that they would do that to those of us that can't attend. I bet it will be released in a special video.

CALLING DNAgent :)

I just won this figure today and I'm trying to get some information on it. The seller said it was a Twisted Toyz figure with Dragon equipment added. I was more interested in the head sculpt than anything. He didn't really know anything about it, but I figured for $25 shipped, I'd take my chances. Any help would be great!

0cdf_1.JPG

I just won this figure today and I'm trying to get some information on it. The seller said it was a Twisted Toyz figure with Dragon equipment added. I was more interested in the head sculpt than anything. He didn't really know anything about it, but I figured for $25 shipped, I'd take my chances. Any help would be great!

0cdf_1.JPG

Yep, thats a Dust headsculpt and jumpsuit... unfortunately they took the arm bits probably for a kitbash and replaced them with bendies.

And that repainted ornament is pretty cool, I like the hand sculpts.

Does anyone think they will show the Dead figure in tonights newsletter?

I say its gonna be a PZ variant. At least I hope it is, the backlash on that will be classic.

I actually do hope it is a PZ variant so I can have a PZ in my collection. If its a Security Guard I have no interest.

Back