The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love a modified PZ head on a Security Guard body with bare Art S Buck feet, wearing hospital outfit and torn leather straps around his wrists and ankles with ligature marks from struggling.

I got my Subject 05 and Subject 57 Exclusive in the mail yesterday. I won't bore you guys with pictures. That pretty much gets me up to date with these guys minus the PZ. I'm gonna try and pickup a bootleg custom to hold me over until I win the lottery.

cc08-reveal-300072.jpg

well That settles it... not SDCC stuff for me this year!!! :monkey2

cc08-reveal-300072.jpg

well That settles it... not SDCC stuff for me this year!!! :monkey2

AT least they changed a few things this time around, so they're slowly improving the EXs. Too bad it wasn't zero or a new zombie. From a SS business standpoint, they made a mistake. Many will probably cancel the regular babysitter now for the EX.

Told ya so. I'd have preferred brown hair rather than blonde, but it's at least better than the 805 variant.

Maybe this will silence the PZ variant crowd for another year.

Told ya so. I'd have preferred brown hair rather than blonde, but it's at least better than the 805 variant.

Maybe this will silence the PZ variant crowd for another year.

yes.. but this is LAME... I'm dissapointed with SS this year. Good things are coming from HT though!!! :rock

At least its more than a change of clothes.

cc08-reveal-300072.jpg
3007_press06-001.jpg

Got the Excl 805 without much fanfare so I'm definitely ordering this.

I'm just sick to death of varients of this line!!! This WAS one of the coolest lines (not to mention Original) that Sideshow has started... but they have Basterized it and made it stupid!! I'll still collect the Dead.. but onlt the original versions!!!! NO NEED FOR TWO OF THE SAME FIG WITH DIFFERENT COLORS!!!!

Rated Terrible idea!!!!!

I'm just sick to death of varients of this line!!! This WAS one of the coolest lines (not to mention Original) that Sideshow has started... but they have Basterized it and made it stupid!! I'll still collect the Dead.. but onlt the original versions!!!! NO NEED FOR TWO OF THE SAME FIG WITH DIFFERENT COLORS!!!!

Rated Terrible idea!!!!!

Variants make the whole line stupid? seems a bit extreme to me. I'm not a fan of the multiple variants, but it's easy enough to not buy them.

Well guess I was wrong. Babysitter variant it is. I do like this coloration better. Glad they changed the hair color too this time and not just a different outfit.

This is the first exclusive that I don't like more than the regular edition. Mmmm zombie redheads...

So does anyone think this will be limited to just 300 like the others and PZ? That should make ordering day stressful, even with all of the negative reactions.

Wow...at least we can tell the difference between the variants this time...

Maybe I'll get them both and have me a schoolgirl zombie party...

I really do have problems, don't I?

I prefer the color scheme of the original to this one... so most likely blondie will be a pass. Not being a completist I don't care a super lot about them releasing variants. I am wondering (as its an SDCC version) if it will really only be 300, or if they'll bump it to 1000+?

If it is limited to 300 it will sell out when the attendee order goes up and that will put an end to some of us being completists.:monkey2

Back