The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm..interesting. I just noticed the box that my PZ came in says Subject 560 which is actually the box for the Corporate Spokesperson. Guess I'll have to contact my seller and see if he has the PZ box and the Corp figure so I can buy that one up.

I just started collection The Dead. I got the exclusive Street Prophet and Baby Sitter. Anyone have any that they want to sell? Where is a good place to pick these up besides SS's site?

Welcome to the Party...... the Zombie Party...... You are now Infected..... "Your Residence will now be Quarantined until we can control the outbreak."

I just bought a sealed The Dead figure but not sure which one it is. My seller sent me a picture and on the bottom of the box it says:

Item #1804
The Dead #1 12" figure

Anybody know which one this is?

I just bought a sealed The Dead figure but not sure which one it is. My seller sent me a picture and on the bottom of the box it says:

Item #1804
The Dead #1 12" figure

Anybody know which one this is?

Just check the bottom of my boxs and that should be Patient Zero the first 12" dead figure

IMG_1340.jpg

IMG_1389.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1405.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

great pics josh.

btw..........when's the next dead fig announcement?...:tap

Yep, that would be my guess as well. And honestly, if it means getting unique figures (not 4 color variants) I'm fine with a slower pace on the figures.

I was getting kind of burned out, but now I'm looking forward to the next announcement :rock

Back