The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, it's kinda a shame they only do them for SDCC, and spook. but then i guess it makes it an easy line to follow... I still need to get a doctor, but i'll never find a PZ.

just wondering this, anyone else pose any of the following with their DEAD figures?
Hot toys Resident Evil
Sideshow Ash
sideshow Shaun of the dead

great pics josh.

btw..........when's the next dead fig announcement?...:tap

Thanks! Usually The Dead figures give me problems taking pictures but I'm happy with these.

I expect SDCC at this point. Which like has been said if that means no more 4 variants a year thats ok.

just wondering this, anyone else pose any of the following with their DEAD figures?
Hot toys Resident Evil
Sideshow Ash
sideshow Shaun of the dead

I'm new to the Dead line unfortunately so only got Harbinger and Street Prophet, along with a Yuppy Zombie i'm building. I was inspired to start collecting this line as i will pose them with my Takara Jin Roh cops...I figure their outfits look like containment suits they wear to battle the Dead...It'll be a cool looking match up imo...

group.jpg

The CTR Photo Archive is updated with 138 and 2221.

Just got my Dead figures displayed again... now they are taking up two Detolf shelves :rock

I'm actually considering going back and picking up a Santa and Tactical Containment figure so I can be a partial completist again. Still on the fence about that decision though.

f.jpg

k.jpg

ive since repainted the harbinger,gave hime some eyes,i also redid a few others and touched up the priest.a few of them are customs ive made with various 1/6th parts
Picture075.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture074.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture062.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture063.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture061.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
In group shots they look really cool. I still wished I'd picked up an ornament or two cause I've got so many useless pats that would work for zombies. Might just end up getting the Butcher, with HT expanding on the Resident Evil liscense I wouldn't mind having a few walking dead around!

Well, I am officially back to being a one of every figure collector.

I just secured a 805 and 1206 from a board member :rock

Back