The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:joy
I just won a Prophecy Zombie from Sideshow!!!!!!
congratulationss.gif

On Your

zombie-1.gif

:rock

Was lookinh at my Dead figures today and would really like to see a Dead Fireman next. We've got a security guard and swat team guy so it could be a nice fit.

I'm really shocked we didn't get anything at Toy Fair. We currently have 0 Dead 12" on order and only the PZ PF on pre-order. If it wasn't for the fact they've said they have items on the way, I'd be a bit worried. But hopefully the variant fiasco of 2008 woke them up and now realize we want NEW figures. :tap

I'm not worried after TF. I think they needed to slow down because of 2008 had several new figures with variants included. We do need some announcements though.

Received my Mall Santa today from Monkey Depot, and I cannot recommend these guys highly enough. I only ordered well past midnight on Thursday, and the figure arrived at my door, well packaged, early this morning. I'm glad I have found these guys, as they are only in the next state over, so its a great alternative when I don't need an exclusive.

Also, I cannot believe I was ever on the fence about the Santa! He is brilliant. The production photos did not sell me, but he is awesome in person.

I want more Dead, but I definately don't think they all need to be themed, or in work clothes. Lots of regular people infected is cool too. But who am I kidding, I'm hooked! Or infected, I guess.

:D

I'm new to the board! :)

I ordered The Dead figures the Harbinger and Street Prophet from Sideshow. They arrived yesterday. I love both of these figures! The priest's body seems a bit loose...anyone else have a problem with this? I also purchased Patient Zero, Security Guard, Corporate Spokesman and Doctor (green scrubs) from evilBay. I am in the process of getting the Babysitter (red hair) and Santa. The only one I will be missing is the Tactical Containment...hoping to get the original (green) to complete my set. I'm not in this for all of the variants...I would like to get one of each figure released.

Are their any humans that y'all recommend to go along with The Dead? I'm thinking Resident Evil 4 Leon...do they make one?

LTD

Anybodys good that looks like they're fighting for their lives!

I see they have two Leon figures from Hot Toys. One is his RCPD outfit and the other is Leon in a regular jacket. I like the regular jacket version a little better...gives him more of a "survivor" look.

I am in the process of getting the Babysitter (red hair) and Santa.

Welcome to the board. I too just picked up all of the dead, but no PZ, and only one of each type. Anyway, if you are still looking for the Santa, I recommend Monkey Depot. I ordered from them and got him in one day! Plus, they have the best price on him around. Have fun!

Welcome to the board. I too just picked up all of the dead, but no PZ, and only one of each type. Anyway, if you are still looking for the Santa, I recommend Monkey Depot. I ordered from them and got him in one day! Plus, they have the best price on him around. Have fun!

Thank you! I actually took your advice, from your earlier post, and checked out Monkey Depot. I ordered the Mall Santa and the Babysitter. The picture for the Babysitter was of the red hair version...I'm hoping that is the version they have in stock. The total with shipping came to $105. Not bad at all! I put out several Best Offers on eBay for the two figures, but no one entertained my offers. I have tracking/order numbers out the butt for all The Dead figures I have coming in. My Army of the Dead is growing!

I ordered The Dead figures the Harbinger and Street Prophet from Sideshow. They arrived yesterday. I love both of these figures! The priest's body seems a bit loose...anyone else have a problem with this? I also purchased Patient Zero, Security Guard, Corporate Spokesman and Doctor (green scrubs) from evilBay. I am in the process of getting the Babysitter (red hair) and Santa. The only one I will be missing is the Tactical Containment...hoping to get the original (green) to complete my set. I'm not in this for all of the variants...I would like to get one of each figure released.

Are their any humans that y'all recommend to go along with The Dead? I'm thinking Resident Evil 4 Leon...do they make one?

LTD

Welcome aboard. As far as a RE4 Leon, he didn't fight zombies. :yuck

However, the RPD version of Leon is still available where you can find him. Ebay may set you back about $400, but in a previous thread, someone said he can still be had through CornerStore Comics at retail. I'll see if I can find a link. A cheaper alternative would be to pick up Shaun and Ed (Shaun of the Dead) from Sideshow. You can get both for just a but over half the price of RPD Leon.

Welcome aboard. As far as a RE4 Leon, he didn't fight zombies. :yuck

However, the RPD version of Leon is still available where you can find him. Ebay may set you back about $400, but in a previous thread, someone said he can still be had through CornerStore Comics at retail. I'll see if I can find a link. A cheaper alternative would be to pick up Shaun and Ed (Shaun of the Dead) from Sideshow. You can get both for just a but over half the price of RPD Leon.

Thank you! I saw the RPD version...too much! I like the Leon/brown jacket version. I see two auctions on eBay now...one going for $125+ with two days and a BIN for $200. My son loves RE 4, but my wife would kill me if she knew what I paid for some of these figs. Cornerstone was out of Leon, but had Jack and Chainsaw figs. way below retail. Thanks for the heads-up!

Thank you! I actually took your advice, from your earlier post, and checked out Monkey Depot. I ordered the Mall Santa and the Babysitter. The picture for the Babysitter was of the red hair version...I'm hoping that is the version they have in stock. The total with shipping came to $105. Not bad at all! I put out several Best Offers on eBay for the two figures, but no one entertained my offers. I have tracking/order numbers out the butt for all The Dead figures I have coming in. My Army of the Dead is growing!

welcome to the dead show...........:rock

my personal fave line from ssc.

I ordered The Dead figures the Harbinger and Street Prophet from Sideshow. They arrived yesterday. I love both of these figures! The priest's body seems a bit loose...anyone else have a problem with this?

Quite the opposite. My other Pro bodied figures, Indy and Belloq, are very loose and somewhat loose, respectively, and I really only ordered the Harbinger to test out another Pro body and it's very tight. I'm very impressed with the Pro body.

$500 is about as much as one has ever sold for, I think there might have been one or two higher, but not for at least the last few months.

I like the Shawn and Ed figures, got them displayed with my Dead collection.

Back