The All Things THE DEAD Thread (read)- BRAINSSSSS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have these, but the Street Prophet looks a lot better than the Babysitter. Plus, there are four of those and only one Street Prophet.

Got a haul yesterday ....

The Harbinger:

CIMG1643.jpg

CIMG1644.jpg

CIMG1647.jpg

Braaaaaains:

CIMG1645.jpg

On display:

Gimme your 10%!!!

CIMG1650.jpg

Ok, guys I am going to ask the experts. For my first Dead figure should it be The Street Prophet or the Babysitter (I am leaning twords the Prophet.) I want to get something while the Gift special is going on.

Ya never know. Order the Harbinger. They might toss in the little Catholic zombie girl as your freebee. :huh It could happen. :D

Ya never know. Order the Harbinger. They might toss in the little Catholic zombie girl as your freebee. :huh It could happen. :D

Thats partly why I was leaning twords the Prophet (and everyone else seemes to agree) and hoping they would add the chick. Harbinger does look sweet but I'm not sure about the extra $15 right now.

Was hoping for a "freebie" Dead to come along with my in stock order of the Subject 805. But I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out because I missed Fed Ex today. Damn.

Was hoping for a "freebie" Dead to come along with my in stock order of the Subject 805. But I will have to wait until tomorrow to find out because I missed Fed Ex today. Damn.

Prophet will be here tomorrow.. I wonder what I'll get for the freebie..:huh

orc on friday..

Okay..................................................ITS TIME TO PANIC?!?!?!?!?!?!??

:horror :horror :horror

panic_attack.jpg

MORE DEAD!!!! MUST HAVE MORE DEAD!!!

no dont panic king......but if there's nothing in the newsletter.......hit this button
panic_button.jpg

and put on this album
Panic_button_MS3026.jpg

:naughty.............:lol

Nothing Dead listed in the drop down menu on the ToyFair page Sideshow has set up. But that probably does not mean anything...

Okay, I received my Tactical Unit Officer today and the free figure was a Medicom Magneto. Needless to say, that figure is not really in my vein of collecting, so he will be up for grabs, although I'm sure with SS giving them away, it will also be hard for me to sell away just to recoup the extra cost of shipping. There should be a trade thread dedicated to the February free item on the Freaks board. Maybe I will create one later.

Okay, I received my Tactical Unit Officer today and the free figure was a Medicom Magneto. Needless to say, that figure is not really in my vein of collecting, so he will be up for grabs, although I'm sure with SS giving them away, it will also be hard for me to sell away just to recoup the extra cost of shipping. There should be a trade thread dedicated to the February free item on the Freaks board. Maybe I will create one later.

they actually sent a full sized figure? well it's Medicom..... sooo a 3/4 figure. that's damn cool of them.

Yep, its a cool figure and all that. I know they are having trouble moving him, but yeah, this huge box arrives and when I open it, boom, there's Magneto on top of my Dead! Ha! But I'm pretty sure thats what they are sending out, the slower moving 12 inch figures.

Back