The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This franchise is DONE. It has flopped two films in a row. However I see it being revived as a television project. Someday but years off...

This franchise is DONE. It has flopped two films in a row. However I see it being revived as a television project. Someday but years off...

They said it was done after Salvation. So it will be back in some form or another. Whether it be a Netflix/Hulu show or a low budget movie.

How would people feel about an animated series where you could have the T-800, the T-1000, Sarah, John, Kyle, anyone from the franchise looking like the original actors and giving us a chance to see stories told that the limits of real actors hinder, like stories of Kyle and John fighting the future war where Biehn is clearly too old now.

How would people feel about an animated series where you could have the T-800, the T-1000, Sarah, John, Kyle, anyone from the franchise looking like the original actors and giving us a chance to see stories told that the limits of real actors hinder, like stories of Kyle and John fighting the future war where Biehn is clearly too old now.

That'd be awesome. 2D or 3D animation tho? I'm ok with both.

They said it was done after Salvation. So it will be back in some form or another. Whether it be a Netflix/Hulu show or a low budget movie.

I think even Arnie would say ''nah, I've been back enough'' at this point.

As I gave away in another thread about an hour ago I'm a bit meh on fully-animated stuff be it TV or movies so I'd have no real interest in it.

It was bad. Everything starting with T2 has put the story down the toilet. (Why T2? The non-killing, humorous Terminator.)

2.jpg

Last edited:
I actually like Rise of the Machines as a third sequel. It really was not that bad of a film. The ending is great also. I think the actors especially the girl lead were pretty bad. If they had added some better actors that film could have done really well.

Its way better than anything in the past 10 years from the Terminator franchise.

Everything after that , and Salvation , was total crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually like Rise of the Machines as a third sequel. It really was not that bad of a film. The ending is great also. I think the actors especially the girl lead were pretty bad. If they had added some better actors that film could have done really well.

Its way better than anything in the past 10 years from the Terminator franchise.

Everything after that , and Salvation , was total crap.

T3 is aging well, at least by comparison, thanks to the last 2 films. :lol

Neca should really go all in with T3.

T3 biggest problem for me is the depiction of John Connor as a whinny loser. Having said that, it's not worse than John Connor from Genesis or the new female savior in Dark Fate.

The other issue I have with T3 are the 3 maybe 4 cringy moments in it, but again, T3 has less cringy moments than Genesis or Dark Fate. The Cops tv show/Bad Boys sequence in Genesis, Arnold's monkey face, overall plot, and Jai Courtney is all beyond terrible. Dark Fate's airplane sequence, SJW agenda, plot and domesticated T 800 is worse than anything in T3.

Salvation is probably the most serious and well intentioned film since T2, but it's so boring, and the big action sequences are mostly forgettable.

I disagree. I'd take DF or Salvation over that. I'm biased though, since I was never a fan of Claire Danes after her rather disparaging remarks about my city and its people. :rotfl

While it's easy for most people to agree on T1 and T2 there's no real consensus on which the crappest Terminator film is. Might make an interesting poll actually.

While it's easy for most people to agree on T1 and T2 there's no real consensus on which the crappest Terminator film is. Might make an interesting poll actually.

Usually I gauge that on how much I enjoy rewatches. In this case, T3 is still near the bottom. Next to that would be Genesys then Salvation and DF (so far I like DF the best out of the sequels). Maybe when I rewatch DF it'll slip down the order.

Just an FYI for anyone who has really been wanting a 1/6 T1 Sarah Connor. Shane Poole is conducting an opinion poll in Sean Dabbs Designs on Facebook. They are looking for the next female project. Currently Buffy the Vampire Slayer is leading with Domino from Deadpool 2 in second. Sarah has good support at #3 and it seems that both Sean and Shane would like to see her get done. Gee Whiz, who did my Sarah outfit years ago, would be doing it again. If you're on Facebook, go and vote, (even if you don't ultimately buy).

Just an FYI for anyone who has really been wanting a 1/6 T1 Sarah Connor. Shane Poole is conducting an opinion poll in Sean Dabbs Designs on Facebook. They are looking for the next female project. Currently Buffy the Vampire Slayer is leading with Domino from Deadpool 2 in second. Sarah has good support at #3 and it seems that both Sean and Shane would like to see her get done. Gee Whiz, who did my Sarah outfit years ago, would be doing it again. If you're on Facebook, go and vote, (even if you don't ultimately buy).

Great except the fact those figures are so expensive and he refuses to just sell headsculpts.

Those custom figures are stupidly expensive. I would never pay that much for a doll.

Back