The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI for anyone who has really been wanting a 1/6 T1 Sarah Connor. Shane Poole is conducting an opinion poll in Sean Dabbs Designs on Facebook. They are looking for the next female project. Currently Buffy the Vampire Slayer is leading with Domino from Deadpool 2 in second. Sarah has good support at #3 and it seems that both Sean and Shane would like to see her get done. Gee Whiz, who did my Sarah outfit years ago, would be doing it again. If you're on Facebook, go and vote, (even if you don't ultimately buy).

I think a T1 Sarah Conner is my most wanted fig right now. I have wanted a T1 SC for years. I Would love to pair it up with my Tech Noir Arnie.

Can I have a link to the poll please.

Last edited:
Oh crap I’m conflicted! Buffy and the Terminator Sarah Connor figures are my two most wanted female figures... which to vote for. Are they only making the top one or are they using it to gauge which figures to make in the future (might need to vote tactically haha)! Why do people want Domino? She wasn’t even that memorable in the movie and surely some third party company are going to jump on it with all the other x-men related figures being made. I’d prefer a different tailor than GeeWhiz for Sarah (I like their super hero stuff but have not been as blown away by another set I’ve purchased from them), Yunsil or Iris would be the dream to match the quality of the upcoming Scott Pettersen Kyle Reese figure. Rjszar would you mind sharing any more pictures of your Sarah, I’d be really interested to see close ups of the outfit if possible?

Last edited:
I cast my vote for Sarah. Frustrating that Domino is so far out in front. Buffy and Sarah Connor are iconic female characters, Domino will be a completely forgotten side character this time next year. Is it worth trying a custom run for Sarah?

I cast my vote for Sarah. Frustrating that Domino is so far out in front. Buffy and Sarah Connor are iconic female characters, Domino will be a completely forgotten side character this time next year. Is it worth trying a custom run for Sarah?

I'm not sure. There has been a lot of interest over the years, but how many were just talkers? If she can be done for the $125 most people seem to be willing to pay for her, then let's go for it.

I've already got mine, but definitely in (maybe for a couple) if high quality. The head sculpt would have to be killer. I've seen a few originals that just don't cut it. The modified Hot Toys approach produces a nice result, but it could be better. It's not like the clothing is that difficult. I thought Gee Whiz did a nice job with my stuff. I do regret using real denim for the pants as the texture is not to scale. That was why I made the comment about the Alan Grant shirt in that project.

Oh crap I’m conflicted! Buffy and the Terminator Sarah Connor figures are my two most wanted female figures... which to vote for. Are they only making the top one or are they using it to gauge which figures to make in the future (might need to vote tactically haha)! Why do people want Domino? She wasn’t even that memorable in the movie and surely some third party company are going to jump on it with all the other x-men related figures being made. I’d prefer a different tailor than GeeWhiz for Sarah (I like their super hero stuff but have not been as blown away by another set I’ve purchased from them), Yunsil or Iris would be the dream to match the quality of the upcoming Scott Pettersen Kyle Reese figure. Rjszar would you mind sharing any more pictures of your Sarah, I’d be really interested to see close ups of the outfit if possible?

Here are the pictures from Gee Whiz. I asked them to leave off all buttons, rivets, snaps etc so I could do them. I was able to get some ridiculously small custom buttons for the shirt. Obviously, I had to add the tie dye effect as well. The body was an original Hot Toys female Truetype body, which was the best thing at the time. I've since changed it out several times. The jacket is pretty darn accurate, right down to the pleats in the front and back. Had to really search hard for shots that proved to them that they were there. All in all, not bad for a six year old custom.
Sarah Conor 14.JPG
Sarah Conor 9.JPG
Sarah Conor 8.JPG

Well, Buffy and Domino will be getting produced by Sean Dabbs. All is not lost though. I mentioned to Scott Pettersen, who did that amazing Kyle Reese, that Sarah definitely had some interest in the poll. He just messaged me that he will gauge interest to do her as he would like to complete the pair. Yes, going to be pricey, but if you opted to go for Kyle, I think you're going to want Sarah. Guess he'll be asking on the other forum and Facebook.

Let me see if I can convince Sean to do that Sarah. We're planning a 2.0 Cameron with a revised sculpt.

File this under things that have no business whatsoever being brought together.

MK11 videogame...

Spawn vs T800 Carl

Carl says to Spawn:

Your guns AND YOUR CAPE, give them to me!

I **** you not lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would have been more acceptable if they'd done it so as to focus on Sarah and Carl. Some sort of Logan-esque take on what they do after John is killed - both of them with no set role anymore because the future they were acting for has been mutually erased - now they have to find out the new meaning of their continued existence until they encounter eachother again towards the end.

What you don't do is outrage your fandom by killing John just to replace him with a girl and carry on with the same damn story premise all over again. Why should this girl be any less replaceable than John? Why should we reinvest? Such a pointless waste.

That video just shows how Tim Miller and the writers had a fundamental misunderstanding of John Connor from day 1.

And also how many ****s Cameron gives now, that he allowed them to do that to the characters he created.

Back