The "All things TERMINATOR" thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cameron just announced Alien 3 the real follow up to his Aliens.

Cameron said he?s excited to follow in the footsteps of Avengers where a team of 6 strong latino, asian and black females will lead a strike force against the Alien home planet where it is revealed that the monstrous male Alien warrior horde is holding captive a heroic female Queen Alien who holds a secret that would bridge Alien and humans towards a mutually beneficial relationship.

Starring:
JLO as Corporal Hicksconsuela
Chadwick Boseman as Ripley Holmes Brown
Michael Jai White as adult Newt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

"Alien 3: This Time the Illegal Aliens ARE Signed Up"

lol

Jaysus :lol :lol :lol

This movie is basically a rehashed, forgettable cash grab and the beginning of this is outright awful. We also have a new John Connor and savior of humanity. :lol

Last edited:
I'm curious to see the CGI de-aging if nothing else.

And look, apparently Linda Hamilton and Mackenzie Davis put in good performances. I'll try to give credit where it's due when I see it. There's still a chance I might be entertained by it even if I absolutely refuse to acknowledge it as canon.

I'm curious to see the CGI de-aging if nothing else.

And look, apparently Linda Hamilton and Mackenzie Davis put in good performances. I'll try to give credit where it's due when I see it. There's still a chance I might be entertained by it even if I absolutely refuse to acknowledge it as canon.

Her performance was decent,but she looked like an old cigarette smoking sea hag **** and sounded like one too

Again I have to take what I suppose would be the SJW position on that one, which I will do from time to time because neither side of the 'culture war' is always right and the other always wrong.

Anyway, yes Linda Hamilton looks old - but c'mon, Arnie is a far cry from what he once was. If we must comment on looks why do we hold back on saying that about Arnie like as though he couldn't take it? He looks badass for his age and that descriptor fits Linda Hamilton in this film aswell. That's all they're going for. They're not expecting us to be sexually attracted to them.

Dish it out fairly or not at all is my basic point.

Again I have to take what I suppose would be the SJW position on that one, which I will do from time to time because neither side of the 'culture war' is always right and the other always wrong.

Anyway, yes Linda Hamilton looks old - but c'mon, Arnie is a far cry from what he once was. If we must comment on looks why do we hold back on saying that about Arnie like as though he couldn't take it? He looks badass for his age and that descriptor fits Linda Hamilton in this film aswell. That's all they're going for. They're not expecting us to be sexually attracted to them.

Arnold is an old fart too :lol:dunno

Arnold is an old fart too :lol:dunno

Good. Now this reaction from him

U9MhVSc.jpg

:lol

Yeah even on the set of T2 - nearly 30 years ago - Arnie was well into his 40s and looked like botched plastic surgery, or at least over-dermabrasion, and obviously dyed hair (he looked better onscreen through movie magic.) His stunt double looked even stranger - this guy who looked like Arnie with his face slightly melted. Where they found that guy I have no idea. :lol

I thought he looked great in T2. My dad wasn't impressed tho. He was like,"He's got nothing anymore. Good arms tho." :lol

Arnold was at his coolest in T2, imo. The leather outfit with the black shirt, cool sunglasses, and spiky wet hair never looked better. I was upset that none of the kenner toys looked like that.

I thought he looked great in T2. My dad wasn't impressed tho. He was like,"He's got nothing anymore. Good arms tho." :lol

Arnold was at his coolest in T2, imo. The leather outfit with the black shirt, cool sunglasses, and spiky wet hair never looked better. I was upset that none of the kenner toys looked like that.

At least Arnie was as big as you'd expect him to be. Stallone was like a 3/4 scale Rambo in real life.:lol

The biggest disconnect between on set and on screen was Mel Gibson. He was super haggard even in the mid 90s, but he had just gotten out of AA at that point.

Arnie's T2 stunt double was really weird because he already looked odd but then they added some make-up to make him look even more like Arnie. It actually made him look like a "real" terminator because his face looked like rubber or something. Sort of creepy standing next to him.:rotfl

Sorry Stallone love you in Rocky 1 and FB but Stallone has nothing, nothing and I mean NOTHING that is as bad ass as Arnold in:

CTB especially in War Paint
Predator all of it
Commando holding rifle on his shoulder arm up iconic
T1 all of it
T2 all of it

Arnold was in so many cinematic bad ass moments that will never be matched.

Stallone was a boxer and soldier in FB we rooted for.

Arnold in those roles we wanted to be that dude was a god.

His look in T1 and T2 are so freaking iconic and bad ass but so was his acting!!

Conan War Paint perfection thing of goddamn beauty that is!

Predator pfft nuff said stfu and give me steroids right now what a bad ass group of men!

Arnold even gave us a memorable death in T2!

Stallone was just jealous.

Last edited:
I obviously lean more towards Arnie myself but I have to say that Stallone is capable of more serious acting. He's pretty good in all the Rocky/Creed films and Copland was another standout.

Arnolds best performances are probably T1/2 and Predator, you wouldn't swap him out for anyone else in those roles - but at the same time you'd never have nominated him for an oscar.

Copland is crap it deserves its failure lol

I watched it after all the praise and yikes that was bad.

I never ever wanted to be a Stallone character.

Arnold I wanted to be.

What idiot would want to be a boxer or a vietnam vet getting crapped hell no

Now Conan with sexy warriors at his feet with a big sword lopping off heads or a naked Terminator at a bikers bar making those tough talking guys his bitches hell yeah!

Sure Conan saw his mom get her head cut off but that?s the sacrifice one has to make to be a bad ass barbarian lol

Last edited:
Back