The All Things Republic Commando Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, no pics yet... :computer

will have to retake them...

in the mean time, here's a small teaser for the Sev Mod. (screen's supposed to be black for most of it, the sound is what matters the most)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/H_bzvKhQXqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/H_bzvKhQXqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dude, The mod sounds great. When will we see video???

Thanks!

You will see video when I get one of my 3 or so free video recording programs to actually work... :banghead :lol

the best one I have is specially designed for 3D game recording and gets the best frame quality, but the frame rate is terrible (maybe 5 frames per second when it's set on 60???), and it can't record sound... so it's a real hassle to try to get both video and sound recording at once (I actually have to stick one end of a cord into my microphone hole, and the other end into my headphones hole so that the sound will come out of the headphones port from the computer and then go back into the computer through the microphone hole... argh so that means I can't hear when I'm playing the game, because the sound is a closed loop!)... then even if I manage to record well, I still have the issue of lining up the audio/video together properly ...

I'll have to fiddle with things to see if it'll work eventually...

P.S. if you're wondering, the free programs I have atm are Taski, Debut Video Capture, and Camstudio... Camstudio is terrible and utterly useless for 3D games, the other 2 are questionably good in different aspects... if anyone knows anything about this sort of thing, the help would be greatly appreciated! :D

EDIT: I figured out one problem... Taski video recorder kept crashing, and then there was a small pop-up that said "low disk space"... so I took a look and there was actually only 22.5 MB left free on my C: drive... that's out of 283 GB

in bytes that is:
left free..........23,592,960 bytes
out of.....295,193,616,384 bytes

so really it was nothing left at all... I managed to fill up my computer to the point it was starting to spill out! :lol

glad I fixed that, emptied my recycling bin, got another 8 GB of free space back... another 4 GB of deleting old useless programs...

Last edited:
Hey to all our Mates in London!

I was wondering if FP still happened to have any of the commando's for sale within their store? I think that I just need Fixer to complete my set, and was hoping that someone might be willing to pick him up for me, and ship him to the states?

Thanks!

Loq

Back