The A-Team Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a shame this didn't make more its opening weekend. It was very entertaining with a great cast of actors and characters.

Liam Neeson owns.

Yeah its strange that the freaking Karate Kid outsold the ATeam. We had to see a later showing because the 8:15 was sold out, so I know people were going to see it.

Yeah its strange that the freaking Karate Kid outsold the ATeam. We had to see a later showing because the 8:15 was sold out, so I know people were going to see it.

Well audiences in general seem to have crappy taste in movies nowadays.

Even if it doesn't bank enough to justify a sequel...

IT STILL GOT MADE!

And I am very thankful for that. :yess:

No sequel. But 'effing KARATE KID will probably get one.

God dammit, America... you really suck sometimes.

It was a retro 80s weekend - saw both A-Team and Karate Kid. I never watched a single episode of A-Team, so I had no frame of reference for it, but liked for a non-stop action film with a really great cast. All 4 of them were incredibly watchable and interesting characters and really well performed. Ramage was a bit weak, but the others and Biel made up for it.

I did like Rampage as B.A. I thought he did a really good job considering this was his first starring (and probably last according to some of his interviews) venture into movies. I can't really think of any other actor to fill Mr T's shoes so I feel he was perfect.

i didn't have as much of a problem with rampage as i initially suspected i would. he did a fairly decent job. but he just seemed a little too "gentle" as BA. the only time he really felt threatening was at the end where rampage finally got to show off his ultimate fighting moves.

BTW, did anyone notice the Dwight Schultz easter egg?

Watch the 3-D movie in the psych ward. I swear one of the listed actors on the screen is "Reginald Barclay", which was Schultz's recurring character on Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: First Contact.

good call!! i saw it too, but i just couldn't seem to place the name reginald barclay. guess i'm not as big a trek geek as i thought. :D

Just went on IMDB and apparently there's a secret scene after the credits--one with Dirk Benedict and Dwight Schultz!!!

Damn!!!

yeah, i also missed that. s'okay, i'll be watching it again this week. looks like it needs all the help it can get from the international box office, anyway...

This movie was great. I laughed out loud at some of the wonky physics, but I didn't care. The whole team was pitch-perfect.

Like Dave, I saw this and Karate Kid in the same weekend. I think it's a miracle that in a summer blockbuster weekend we got two big-budget Hollywood remakes that didn't suck.

No sequel. But 'effing KARATE KID will probably get one.

God dammit, America... you really suck sometimes.

Oh I bet both get one. At least I hope The A-Team does. I may still go see Karate Kid just to see if its as good as folks are saying.

I am posting reviews everywhere I can about it hoping more people go out and see it. On Yahoo Movies, the critics give it a C+ and Yahoo members give it an A-.

Critics don't know ____!

Saw it this weekend ...

Honestly ... it was fantastic. 9/10. Hit all the right notes -- perfect cast, good chemistry, good story, solid action, good gunplay, and just the right mix of seriousness and humor. It took the story from the show, juiced it up a bit for modern audiences, and dropped the camp.

Highly recommended.

SnakeDoc

Back