The A-Team Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was just ok :(

Biggest disappointment for me was the story, thought it was very uninspiring and lacked imagination for me

^ It's a typical action movie story. The driving point was the characters, and the action. That's what made it so awesome.

^ It's a typical action movie story. The driving point was the characters, and the action. That's what made it so awesome.

It's not an excuse for me to say well it's a typical action film so the story doesn't matter, of course it matters!

It was a dull story that lacked imagination

The story played just like a typical episode of tv show, so to me that was a plus.

Was a good action movie.

It's not an excuse for me to say well it's a typical action film so the story doesn't matter, of course it matters!

It was a dull story that lacked imagination

I went in expecting far less, the original tv show while funny and campy, is pretty horrible. I think it was the idea of injecting theyre brand of antics and handling things into that typical action story that made it work for me.

I didn't care about the overall outcome or villain anywhere as near as much as I could have, but they did make me accept these guys togeather as the new A-Team and that in and of itself was not going to be easy.

Well i am alone then :lol

I honestly was pretty bored by it, i am a sucker for a good story i guess and just sadly found it lacking, i wasnt looking for an Inception story, i know it's not '' that kinda film '' but i still found the story they went with uninspiring :dunno

I went in expecting far less, the original tv show while funny and campy, is pretty horrible. I think it was the idea of injecting theyre brand of antics and handling things into that typical action story that made it work for me.

I didn't care about the overall outcome or villain anywhere as near as much as I could have, but they did make me accept these guys togeather as the new A-Team and that in and of itself was not going to be easy.

I would love for them to make another one, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen.

definite buy when this comes out on dvd. can't wait to see this again. really enjoyed seeing it the 1st time.

Given that and all of the variables I'm honestly surprised you have such a hard on over PREDATORS.

I'm glad I didnt pay for the Losers. Didnt like the movie at all. It didnt even have an ending. And it'll never get a sequel. If it had an ending, I would've dug it. Good moments and cool action scenes...but it wasnt a whole story. Which is annoying.

Back