The A-Team Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps. But for 10 bucks...i'll believe them. :lol

Unless I HAVE to see a movie, i'm waiting on the reviews. Although sometimes that doesnt work...Wolfman sucked so hard. :monkey4

Given that and all of the variables I'm honestly surprised you have such a hard on over PREDATORS.

I dont quite understand why it's such a problem that I study film....I really dont. Is that taboo in this country now? :lol

Too many people said it was weak, i'm sure when it comes out, i'll Netflix it, and probably enjoy it.

And i've been a Predator fan for most of my short life, my hard on for the movie came the day they annouced it. :rotfl

Just saw A-Team. KICK ASS MOVIE :rock :rock :rock

Was honestly surprised how much I liked it. Great cast, everyone owned their parts. Couldn't have asked for more.

Damn, I already wanted to see this as I was a fan of the tv show when I was younger but after reading so many good reviews I really can´t wait!
And yet I have to wait until the end of July because the stupid people here in Spain can´t show the movies with subtitles or in the original language, I have to wait until it´s dubbed into Spanish and miss the original voices of the actors :(
Yeah, I could watch it online, but I don´t wanna watch it on my computer

^^That sucks. What reason do they refuse to show the movie with subtitles??

Too many people here in Spain don´t speak good English or don´t speak it at all, and most of them refuse to watch movies with subtitles because they find it annoying to have to read while watching it, so they prefer to wait and watch it dubbed. The problem is that too often the dubbing sucks and they totally destroy the characters with crappy voices that don´t sound good on them or change the meaning of a quote with the translation.
I can understand it´s easier to watch a movie dubbed if you don´t understand the spoken language, but I think you just need to get used to reading the subtitles, it´s not such a problem, plus at the same time it helps you learn the language so in the end you won´t need the subtitles at all (I have improved my English just by watching movies with subtitles).
Unfortunately, too many people here are too lazy to bother learning anything else, and that´s why English and French people laugh at us Spanish when we travel out of our country and all we can say is: "one cheeseburger with chips and one coke please" :lol

loved the movie, and thought it really did justice in relation to the tv show, which i've seen every episode of like 5 times :lol

a really good modern take on a fantastic show, and the plot was really well done. ah, i love it when a plan comes together.

:rock

Unfortunately, too many people here are too lazy to bother learning anything else, and that´s why English and French people laugh at us Spanish when we travel out of our country and all we can say is: "one cheeseburger with chips and one coke please" :lol

Lol... I don't mind watching movies with subtitles. After a few minutes its not noticeable. I just watched Rec2 last night, and I think it would be better if they didn't dub over with English speakers.

Too many people here in Spain don´t speak good English or don´t speak it at all, and most of them refuse to watch movies with subtitles because they find it annoying to have to read while watching it, so they prefer to wait and watch it dubbed. The problem is that too often the dubbing sucks and they totally destroy the characters with crappy voices that don´t sound good on them or change the meaning of a quote with the translation.
I can understand it´s easier to watch a movie dubbed if you don´t understand the spoken language, but I think you just need to get used to reading the subtitles, it´s not such a problem, plus at the same time it helps you learn the language so in the end you won´t need the subtitles at all (I have improved my English just by watching movies with subtitles).

At times I would rather read subtitles than listen to the really bad voice overs they can do. Asian movies are the worse!!!

Absolutely :) Specially when they usually have the same dubber for this or that actor and suddenly in one movie they change the dubber and the actor appears with a totally different voice. Imagine it: you are used to Tom Cruise´s voice and suddenly he sounds like Arnold Schwarzenegger...

Exactly. Pan's Labyrinth is a perfect example of that-- dubbing would have ruined that movie.

:exactly::exactly: Yup. To be honest I can't imagine watching that movie without the subtitles. Of course, I should probably try to learn some Spanish. I remember back when Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon came out and after the movie all my friends were crying about having to read the subtitles. :cuckoo:

Back