The A-Team Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was great. An A-Team movie should be over the top. Way the ____ over the top. The absence of T was noticeable though.
I guess. If the technology was there, maybe in the 80s we would have seen them fall out of a plane and drop into a tank mid-air, to start shooting down the plane that shot them down before hitting the ground.

But to me, that's even more over the top than typical A-Team fare.

Cast looks great with the exception of Rampage, I've seen videos of that guy and he just seems like a terrible choice.

I think Lester Speight (aka Terry Tate Office Linebacker) would've made a much better B.A. than that guy. He's also been in several movies before...

81558726.jpg

Looks alright, the tank thing is a great concept but they'd need more then one chute to make that work. But yea its the A-team so...

Looks really cool! :rock

Still don't like Rampage as B.A., but Wikus as Murdock is perfect!

I have to disagree with you, i think Rampage looks and sounds perfect to play B.A.

What is it that you dont think he has or lacks just out of interest?

I have to disagree with you, i think Rampage looks and sounds perfect to play B.A.

What is it that you dont think he has or lacks just out of interest?
I guess I just don't like him 'cause I've seen his antics on one of those MMA shows, he came off as a ********* to me. He also just seems out of place to me in the cast (who have all been in big movies), the part of B.A. should have gone to someone with more presence, something which IMO he lacks.

I guess I just don't like him 'cause I've seen his antics on one of those MMA shows, he came off as a ********* to me. He also just seems out of place to me in the cast (who have all been in big movies), the part of B.A. should have gone to someone with more presence, something which IMO he lacks.

Fair enough mate, i have never seen him myself and so from an outsider he looks great to me :lol and certainly seems to have alot of presence but thats just my opinion

Fair enough mate, i have never seen him myself and so from an outsider he looks great to me :lol and certainly seems to have alot of presence but thats just my opinion
He may grow on me once I've seen the movie, I'm just not liking him right now.

Though we haven't seen much of anything yet, but I think he has the right look. I think the guy playing Murdoch sounded right toward the end, too. He is my favorite character from the original show (which, btw, is on the TV as I type), so that's encouraging to me.

Back