The A-Team Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michael Clark Duncan and Terry Crews would be okay for a more kid friendly B. A. Baracus.

But I still say for a hard nosed bad ass, with a bad attitude, Ving Rhames cant bring it better than Duncan or Crews.

He might be a little to old though.

Christopher Guest would be a good Mr.T!

Yup he looks just like Mr. T. :cool:

guest01.jpg

I would actually rather see Christopher Guest do it :lol

Judges head is funny shaped and freaks me out.

Sharlto Copley (District 9) has been offered Murdock and UFC fighter Quinton Ramone Jackson has been cast as B.A.

I wonder if it's because of the chain.

Last edited:
Rapage as B.A. is not actually such a bad choice. Would rather see in the ring though.

Stick to fighting.

i think they actually look like a quite good combination. the 3 guys that is, cos can't really see rampage. the men look like more experienced, seasoned veterans who've been thru a lot together. which is what the a-team is.

i especially like liam neeson's grey hair. nice nod to george peppard's hannibal.

Wow, I just found out who were cast in these roles. Liam Neeson as Hannibal and Bradley Cooper as Faceman? Very cool stuff. Even if the movie sucks, I think they could bring some depth to the roles.

if mr. T isnt in this ill pass. its not the A team with i pity the fool T.

Back