The 5 Year Anniversary of ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can put in the corner of liking ROTS over the rest of the prequel films. I also wasn't a fan of JJ's Star Trek..it was meh. I guess I enjoyed watching it but I have no need to ever see it again.

ernie-bert-wtf.jpg

ROTS was my favorite PT movie, but I also thought it was the most disappointing of the bunch. I guess I shouldn't have had high hopes after PM and AotC.

Really remember the tinkling of the spine with the boom boom boom at the start with the star destroyer which will always be my favorite part.

Where's our Ultimate Edition ROTS soundtrack? And AOTC!!!

I think Vader should've had a red lightsaber in the duel, it makes him seem so much more evil...I know blue is meant to show that they're brothers...but still...red...:D

I think Vader should've had a red lightsaber in the duel, it makes him seem so much more evil...I know blue is meant to show that they're brothers...but still...red...:D

Well actually, he didn't have a chance to build a new red lightsaber yet, so he just used the one he already had (which happened to be blue)... and actually making the red blade seem really important to the Sith would make them look kinda stupid... "Lord Vader, eliminate the last of the Jedi immediately! Oh wait, don't forget to make a new red lightsaber! Can't be a Sith Lord witout one of those!" :lol

I'll bet that was a decision Lucas regretted. The reason it was blue is continuity, because it's the lightsaber Obi gives to Luke in ANH. Something, again, probably regretted by George when watching the final battle as there was just no contrast between the two sabers. But IMO, it was more important that the movie stay consistent with that, then have the contrast.

I'll bet that was a decision Lucas regretted. The reason it was blue is continuity, because it's the lightsaber Obi gives to Luke in ANH. Something, again, probably regretted by George when watching the final battle as there was just no contrast between the two sabers. But IMO, it was more important that the movie stay consistent with that, then have the contrast.

But it's not like there was no contrast between Anakin and Obi-Wan themselves. Anaking was dressed in blacks and browns, while Obi-Wan was dressed in very light, whitish-beige colors.

So it's not like from far away you couldn't tell which person was which...

At least George cared about continuity for the movie, he doesn't seem to care that much for the CW... I'm telling you guys, if Ahsoka doesn't die before EpIII, it's gonna be a major canonical error...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Anakin gets pissy in ROTS because the Jedi Council won't grant him the rank of "master." There's two ways to become a Jedi Master:

1- The Council just gives you the title because they feel you have done something good and/or important

2- You automatically get the title after sucessfully training a Padawan.

If Anakin had succesfully trained his Padawan (Ahsoka Tano), he would get the rank of master automatically. And she was absent for the entire movie. And wouldn't he have to kill her along with all the other Jedi anyway even if she was alive during ROTS? It just doesn't make sense....

Back