The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a regular fighting JC a few days ago and will be my first 3A product. Not certain how much I will get into this line but I am also highly interested in the Blind Cowboy. Sucks the preorders are all sold out on him.

Congrats! :clap

Darn, I'm envy you there dude.:thud: Been finding a good deal for that figure for months as my 1st entry to 3A. Can I know how much did you score that one & where? :cuckoo:

Cheers! Yeah definitely a must-have figure; love posing him in diff fighting stances lol

I got it for $217 off an ebay auction. Im glad I bought him cuz checking now, and there arent any regular versions left anymore...

Cheers! Yeah definitely a must-have figure; love posing him in diff fighting stances lol

I got it for $217 off an ebay auction. Im glad I bought him cuz checking now, and there arent any regular versions left anymore...

I see. Well, great catch on that one.:clap Hope to find one soon..if not, I'll just wait for the new upcoming JC.:monkey1

My popbot n Badbot just arrived yesterday.... Here's popbot n cap chillin'
cb74fbe7-2e1f-295c.jpg

He came with a grey kitty

I am not liking their choice of having the Zaku go up for sale in a week. Not only is this going to be a big investment, but REX was supposed to come out end of January (perhaps later now) and the new membership, which would have given a significant discount for Zaku, comes out this month too. The timing is really bad. People just got done spending the big bucks from the holidays and now we are all saving up for REX. I don't know why they thought this would be a good time for the Zaku.

Unfortunately I think ThreeA are such a small outfit that they have to put stuff up for sale when it's ready not when a sale is most ideal.

How much is the Zaku going to sell for?
I was thinking about ordering, but the re-newal for 3AA is also a week after that. I was also waiting for the FoxBox Hades pre-order.
My Christmas bills haven't even hit me yet!
Man! This going to be an expensive month!

My first Bambaland order was a few different art books long before ThreeA :) I also ordered the bot head poster and the Funlicker tour shirt that has Bambalad on the front. It has the same print on the front as Yoji's shirt but it's black.

Great Mongrol pose. I was sorely tempted to get him but in the end I had to save the funds and more importantly the space for other things.

Back