The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh yeah its Fighting JC regular edition! arrived just in time for his bday :)

im really new to threeA, and didn't know how limited the releases are... missed out on the stealth grunt...

Cool, if you make sure you're there on sale day you're always fine. It's no so much that they're limited in number as they're only on sale for a limited time.

im really new to threeA, and didn't know how limited the releases are... missed out on the stealth grunt...

Congrats! I am looking for one of these too. Anyone know when the next JC is going up for sale? Maybe I should just wait for the new one.

Sometime next year. I don't think a release date has been set yet. Sign up for the ThreeA newsletter and you'll know when they go up for sure.

grats! great figure. welcome to the addiction!

fat drown and ono are in the house..

003-31.jpg

Last edited:
I think I might too. Passed on the other mk2s since there was no iron panda paint scheme but this looks pretty good.

Did you grab one? I did, to cool to pass up.
Lots of people were having problems buying. I found the process slow, 7 minutes in total.

As these are pre made like Lolli then fingers crossed they will come mid Jan.

Congrats! :clap

Darn, I'm envy you there dude.:thud: Been finding a good deal for that figure for months as my 1st entry to 3A. Can I know how much did you score that one & where? :cuckoo:

Did you grab one? I did, to cool to pass up.
Lots of people were having problems buying. I found the process slow, 7 minutes in total.

As these are pre made like Lolli then fingers crossed they will come mid Jan.

yup, scored mine. I forgot the time and checked bamba 15 minutes after the sale started and there was not much lag.

Ash said they are due in april though.

yup, scored mine. I forgot the time and checked bamba 15 minutes after the sale started and there was not much lag.

Ash said they are due in april though.

Good work.
Wish I had got the ghost square from the last lot, that one looks great too.

Dam, April. At least the 10 finger gang member and AP Zomb will be here before.

Merry Christmas all.

Back