The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah paying up front still sucks but I get why.

The upside is that when the toy finally does ship it feels like you got it for free since you paid for it so long ago.

Haha true. Gutted I can't whack it on the credit card as a ore order payment. Just too expensive an outlay so soon after crimbo :(

Cyclops eye not withstanding, it's still a steller piece. I love the design aesthetic of their work and paint apps are second to none.

Mazinger would be a revelation

I have the SXCLB version of Ankou EX and Shadow coming. Interested in seeing it in hand as it will be my first not-weathered ThreeA purchase.

UPS sucks....been home since 1:30pm since I saw my Regular Fighting JC was not attmpted to be delivered yet...only to now be after 5pm and still nothing. BAH!

The worst is when you're home all day and waiting on a package and then notice that slip on the door saying they tried to deliver but no one was at home.

Looks like I'll be making another order at some point with the AP popbots coming soon.
I hope for a badbot amongst the 3 carded figures, love that twin revolver look. Not so keen on the hook for a hand. I pray there not a blind drop.

Yeah I love the hook. One of the many details that differentiate Popbot from the WWR bots.

The AP popbot/badbot/sangreal better not be a blind buy. I ordered 5 Nablers and they were all the same. I didn't know what to do at first about that but after thinking about it I'm gonna give customizing a go.

Really hope the AP Zombs don't suffer the same fate. Or maybe it's just my luck.

The AP popbot/badbot/sangreal better not be a blind buy. I ordered 5 Nablers and they were all the same. I didn't know what to do at first about that but after thinking about it I'm gonna give customizing a go.

Really hope the AP Zombs don't suffer the same fate. Or maybe it's just my luck.

what color did you get?

This year's 3AA is looking cool. Love the totally original figure that comes with it.

3AAG2.jpg
3AAr.jpg

I've never had any interest in any of the clothing items that come with 3AA and generally not into the 1/12 stuff. Usually I'm mostly buying it just for the discount but this year I love the figure and might actually use the bag. I do use a messenger bag on a daily basis but I don't know if this one will be up to replacing my TimBuk2 bag.

I've never had any interest in any of the clothing items that come with 3AA and generally not into the 1/12 stuff. Usually I'm mostly buying it just for the discount but this year I love the figure and might actually use the bag. I do use a messenger bag on a daily basis but I don't know if this one will be up to replacing my TimBuk2 bag.

I was just thinking how cool the figure would be with a bunch of ap zombs around him. Thats why i said something about 1/12

:slap
I want it all :(
I love the bag and need a bag like it, in fact my wife owes me one from my birthday. Maybe I can get her to put some money into the cost.

How much is membership, do we know yet or have a rough idea from past years?

:slap
I want it all :(
I love the bag and need a bag like it, in fact my wife owes me one from my birthday. Maybe I can get her to put some money into the cost.

How much is membership, do we know yet or have a rough idea from past years?

3A 2012 cost will be $180.

I would get the 3AA if i had more doe but it doesn't make sense if all i intend on buying is Rex and maybe an AK fig here or there.

Back