The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pic, zerokill!

whoa, that masked bleak looks funky. i'm just stoked that they actually mentioned halo in the vox. master chief done by 3a...:drool

and the TKs are all freaking kinds of awesome.

I was weirded out by Bleak at first but like all things that weird me out at first I'm really digging him now. I didn't get one on the first go 'round so I may pick him up this time.

Hopefully he comes with his dog as well.

I was weirded out by Bleak at first but like all things that weird me out at first I'm really digging him now. I didn't get one on the first go 'round so I may pick him up this time.

Hopefully he comes with his dog as well.

I got a standard Bleak head off of evilbay in prep for this. that way I can have either look. I definitely like this T-Shirt better.

In honour of the arrival of Lolli!!! I made a short clip of part of my collection!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHiqLsanFmI&sns=em[/ame]

Nice.
What did you film with and what software did you use for the old school grain effect?

lolliday.jpg

Today was a very good 3A day!
Happy Lollidays!

SXCLUB set fully revealed. I for one love it. (the last pic was before the SXCLUB Ankou was revealed and is just there for scale and comparison)

Q8enp.jpeg

e3Lc5.jpeg
zzsNY.jpeg

6LA4w.jpg
JSs9l.jpeg

Look forward to getting my set.

____ man, I'm still waiting on my 2nd Day DW HB that I got from the lst recycle sale. ____ing customs have it for longer two weeks now. Tracking info didn't move a bit since Dec 6th.
I usually don't swear (well not in writing anyway), but this really makes me mad. This, and the fact that you have to pay them to do this too!

On a positive note, my Square MK2 3AA set arrive this week, and it's great. Didn't think the chicken legs on the new squares would look so good.

The new little shadow sure looks sexy like that, but she could have used a couple of bare hands.

Back