The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Tracky JC. Thanks again tigerfeet!
TrackyJCsized.jpg

New Vox teased an IP MK3 Heavy Bramble! On sale "soon" apparently, I can't wait!

Also apparently the Nabbler blind boxes are going up this weekend - I probably won't be getting one since I have to be so strict, but they certainly look awesome.

hi,just want to share my wwrp armstrong monet picture collection, hope you're all like it

201110161256411.jpg
201110161257401.jpg

201110161258271.jpg
201110161257041.jpg

Ahhh! Look who arrived today! I'm so excited I can't stand it.

burru.jpg

I'm in the middle of cleaning so I can't go outside to do a real photo set with him yet, but he's here! I'm so in love with the detail in the paint now that I actually get to look at it so close - and the hands are incredible! :panic::panic::panic:

All it takes is one and you'll be hooked. :lol

Still trying to decide if I will get anything out of the recent Vox. So many past releases to buy first. :panic:

All it takes is one and you'll be hooked. :lol

Still trying to decide if I will get anything out of the recent Vox. So many past releases to buy first. :panic:

Same here - I reaaaallly want the IP Bramble so I'm probably going to end up going for him when he drops but the more I think about it the more I really, really want to get Rothchild - even though I said I wasn't going to get any WWR-scale things until I could really afford to go all out.

And then depending on how much the Nabbler is, I might end up breaking for him, too - his design is just so awesome to me and I'm obsessed with blind boxes.

...Augh! :thud:

Its funny because i have been collecting threea for about 2 years and i keep selling all my old stuff because i think the newer stuff looks cooler.

I mostly agree. ThreeA is more value for money now than when they started. For example, according to Ash, if all goes as planned Rothchild will be $80-85.

That's a hella good deal by today's standards, even given the simplicity and lack of license needed.

Back