The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mostly agree. ThreeA is more value for money now than when they started. For example, according to Ash, if all goes as planned Rothchild will be $80-85.

That's a hella good deal by today's standards, even given the simplicity and lack of license needed.

I totally agree. For me the coolest thing i think 3A has ever released was released just a couple of months ago. The blind cowboy and ghosthorse set is amazing to me. It kinda gives me a bravestarr and 30/30 vibe. If anyone doesnt know what bravestarr is it was kinda like masters of the universe in space with cowboys, kinda. Big part of my childhood.

Also i think im probably in the minority but ill be most likely skipping on the rothchild release. If anyone is interested in the 3AA funeral version and isnt 3AA just let me know.

Gotta have Rothchild for my WWR display. He'll be hanging with Armstrong since they're his personal guard.

Also i think im probably in the minority but ill be most likely skipping on the rothchild release. If anyone is interested in the 3AA funeral version and isnt 3AA just let me know.

I might be! Once we see it, that is - I'd really love to get the two set, but I don't think I'm going to be able to afford it - I'm a big fan of black uniform sets, though, but I'm not in 3AA yet.

I believe the limit is 1. They're very limited because they're one of those squeezed into the regular production schedule releases.

Tempted to buy a badbot from the US, just wondering if anybody in the UK knows of anywhere to get it here? what are the best UK retailers for 3a and other 1:6th anyway? i dont know any :dunno

played around with the new dropcloths all day today. i'm really digging these guys. they might be my favorite thing going right now. can't wait to go outside and take some pics. there's just something about them. you can really imagine these bots just straight up murdering folks.

I'm new to 3a stuff, and just wondering if theres any hints as to when the WWR Bertie MK 2s are gonna be put up for order, don't want to miss that one lol

I'm new to 3a stuff, and just wondering if theres any hints as to when the WWR Bertie MK 2s are gonna be put up for order, don't want to miss that one lol

Not yet. This is still in the "just talking about it" phase. Ash only warmed up to the idea a week ago or so. I'd say it's probably a few months at least away.

the angry orc's comment was about which DCs he got. I see where the confusion might have come from.

Back