The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the peg leg look but the lack of being able to stand without a stand sucks.

The base gave it kind of a fine art feel but really WWR are toys not fine art. I mean that's been Ash's driving aesthetic and goal since the beginning.

I'm really hoping with those 20 variants two of them are Deep Powder. 3RD and [77]. As a generally DP only collector I know I'm being greedy but I don't care :D

The base gave it kind of a fine art feel but really WWR are toys not fine art. I mean that's been Ash's driving aesthetic and goal since the beginning.

I'm really hoping with those 20 variants two of them are Deep Powder. 3RD and [77]. As a generally DP only collector I know I'm being greedy but I don't care :D

Well since we know dirty deeds and warbot are happening, thats two out of the twenty. Really hope ghosthunter is in there personally. Ghosthunter and warbot are the only two ill pick up.

I wouldn't mind Ghosthunter either as I'll have a Ghosthunter MK2 Square. I just hope the ones I want don't have the gatling guns. I'm not really a fan.

I think Ash did say something like "they'll have all new weapon loadouts"

exact quote in response to what weapons they'll have:

i think much will be new

I think Ash did say something like "they'll have all new weapon loadouts"

exact quote in response to what weapons they'll have:

Thats kinda a bummer. Cant really see warbot coming with anything but dual pistols though. Hopefully ghosthunter will be the same. You think they will look good with the portable figures or really out of scale? I really wanted to put a wwr warbot getting swamped by a bunch of portable zombs.

Well yeah, "much" isn't "all".

The WWRp and WWR scales imo really do not fit together scale wise. The really do look like two different scales not just "this bot is big and this one is small".

You can go look through this thread or some of the threads on ThreeA to see what I mean and if you agree.

I prefer the WWRp scale for the bots since they're cheaper and it allows me to get more colorways.

And thanks to minivader, I got my Fighting JC yesterday. :rock

Well yeah, "much" isn't "all".

The WWRp and WWR scales imo really do not fit together scale wise. The really do look like two different scales not just "this bot is big and this one is small".

You can go look through this thread or some of the threads on ThreeA to see what I mean and if you agree.

I was thinking of using wwr bots with portable humans. Not really mixing the bots. Just didnt know if a mk2 bertie 1/6 would look okay with portable zombs.

Also check out these sick customs R2C3 customs by keithing.
imageqmy.jpg

*via Toyqube*

Last edited:
Back