The 3A Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, as the orc is correct. It's kinda hard to pull out but it's easy enough to pop back in, which you're only going to want to do for wearing the helmet sans-mask.

That shelf evolution is cool. Who is the one with the sack over his head (between Bertie and Bramble in the first shot), looks great?

My Gerry turned up today from OSB. Awesome service.
Two of the fingers have very loose joints where they meet the hand, I might try to pull them out of the sockets and try the glue trick if I work up enough bottle.

I'll take some pictures when I get some free time, I have an idea that could work well.

awesome evolution pic. i need to take pics as well. i had no 3A figures on my shelf two weeks ago and now i have four...:monkey3

(i blame the grunts)

That shelf evolution is cool. Who is the one with the sack over his head (between Bertie and Bramble in the first shot), looks great?

My Gerry turned up today from OSB. Awesome service.
Two of the fingers have very loose joints where they meet the hand, I might try to pull them out of the sockets and try the glue trick if I work up enough bottle.

I'll take some pictures when I get some free time, I have an idea that could work well.

It's not a sack it's a helmet. It's a (admittedly) crude custom figure I did back when Bertie came out. I might day revisit him but at the moment he doesn't really exist anymore.

Dale Blunderbuss by dangercorpse, on Flickr

If I was to it would be in conjunction with wwwetworks, who's a better sculptor than I, and based on these designs:

dale-2-orange.png

dale-2-orange-helmet.png

Hi guys i just got my set of 4 WWRp Armstrongs in and i must say these are insane!!
anyway here are a few pics of Monet 0G which i took this morning :rotfl

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

a really really cool figure to play with:clap

I need to get my three Armstrongs outside for some photos this weekend. Stupid time change makes it impossible now after work. :mad:

relax and take it slow bro.
enjoy the hobby. this will be the first time i ever bring a high end collectible outdoors for photofun also lol.
good luck:hi5:

nice pics! no bot takes my ferrero rocher! the one with him stirring the coffee made me :lol as well.

Ahhhh, the shots of him making coffee and ready to eat the McDonalds breakfast are sooooooo cute I can't stand it.

Back